Howard Stern

Exposes a Screeching Beyonce

4/22/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you've ever wondered what a cat sounds like when it's being strangled, then you're gonna love the supposed raw, unedited, "board mix" of Beyonce Knowles from her "Today Show" performance last year -- courtesy of Howard Stern.

The King of All Media ran the supposedly leaked audio clip on his Sirius radio show yesterday.

Talk about something "fierce"...

Chris Brown is so last Year

I think actually she should now sue their asses for posting this lie as it is defamation of character since you idiots actually believed it.
See the real clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOan2diL6Qc
Sad you guys gobble up anything TMZ puts out there! HAHA dumb asses. Talk about Stupid and Naive!
It was a point Howard was trying to make, he doesn't like her singing so he edited it to make her sound like a cat, you morons. Get a funny bone too!

peacemaker_09

this sht is fake ass hell. its truly amazing how quit people are to hate on someone, and how easy people believe everything they here.

Kathryn

I've got to say, I'm not surprised. All of these singers nowadays cannot sing. ITS ALL ABOUT LOOKS. The producers are just pimps, engineering the music to make it look like they can sing. Lyp-sinc concerts -- its all about these young chicks (well, one old one, Madonna, who just won't go away), dressed scantily and running around dancing suggestively, and LYP-SYNCING! Beyonce is a joke. Now, it has been confirmed! Who are the suckers in this one -- THE PUBLIC!

1919 days ago

OMGOSH thanks for my best laugh in a long time!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g-dawg

When Beyonce can't hear herself while she's singing, she sounds just like her sister... Solarpanel or whatever her name is. (That's why she sounded like that, by the way, since her actual singing wasn't being broadcasted they probably didn't have a feed of it in her earphone, so she couldn't hear herself and get the pitch right). I still jealously hate that b!'atch

Miss Dawn

Like Etta James, Beyonce is a NON-TALENTED, CANNOT SING, WIDE HIPPED, ELEPHANT THIGHS, WEAVE WEARING ZERO! I TURN OFF THE TV WHEN THE FAKE BITCH IS ON! SCREEEEEEEEECH! (MANY LAUGHS)

un_biasedcoverage

U ALL R JUST JEALOUS. UR STILL POOR LOSERS! MEANWHILE SHE LAUGHS ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK! IDIOTS R SO QUICK TO FALL FOR THE OKEY-DOKE.

Aries

You people are so stupid. This is OBVIOUSLY fake, and even if you couldn't tell that it's fake, TMZ said it in the description! Get off the tabloids and go read a book fools.

Daisy

I am no Beyonce fan but I think this tape has been altered. Howard better check this with his lawyers because she probably has people working on this. This is her livelyhood. Let's say she sings over the studio produced track when doing live. The question remains, how is she for real.

If she sings like this for real, then she has been exposed and she lost fans today, even with the knowledge these guys lip syn.

If she does NOT sing like this for real and this tape has been altered, then I think Howard may be facing some liability for telling the world this libel.

Any lawyers out there to clear this up?

Pixie

Naaaaaaaaah! That's not real!
Someone is playing dirty to get something from her..
perhaps Stern looking for a live interview with Beyonce.
As for me: I Don't care about her music..I never have,nor I ever will That Simple.
But yeah,let me assure one thing and that is that: That audio has been manipulated to
make it sound like that.

me

Hey aries,

I can't help but notice you're here...shouldn't you be reading a book instead??? There is nothing fake about it, I'm not quite sure where in the description you feel TMZ said that it was. As they said it's a board tape, and it's completely unedited...if you want to stay in LaLa land and believe that Beyonce has the voice of an angel 24/7, that's on you. You should save the word "stupid" for those like you, who refuse to see the truth!!

Dixie

LMAO!

1919 days ago

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

"by Voice of Reason"

yes that is what we want, a VOICE WITH REASON, she also can't dance ,

PlayaRushous

My point is this, If this is real, how come its only audio?? This is suppose to be her singing on the Today Show correct?? Where is the actual video footage?? I wanna see uncut, live video of her singing and she sounds like this... How come they not showing that????

Daisy

Thanks for the link Angelique. I knew this tape was altered. Still not a fan.