Jay Leno Hospitalized

4/23/2009 6:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jay LenoJay Leno went to the hospital today after complaining he wasn't feeling well.

Leno was not taken to the hospital by ambulance -- he either drove himself or was driven by a staffer. NBC officials have confirmed tonight's show taping has been canceled -- a repeat will air instead.

A rep for Leno says he's still in the hospital for observation.

UPDATE -- A rep for "The Tonight Show" says Leno will miss Friday's episode as well. But, the rep adds, "Jay Leno is doing just fine. He was kidding around with the hospital staff and running his monologue jokes by the doctors and the nurses. He's expected back to work on Monday."

fortune cookie

I know it's a typo......but how does one drover himself? lol

fortune cookie

ok, so it's grammar and spell checked now.... hah!

REYNA

your all sooooooooooo STUPID PEOPLE ... HAVE RESPECT............

Reta

LOVE LOVE LOVE ya JAY watch you every night, hope you feel better soon and it's not something serious! Put down the pizza maybe just for tonight and have some brocoli!!!

Laura

I hope he's ok. I love him!

I don't know if he's ever canceled a show before?

Michael Madsen

You can only live so long with a show that resolutely unfunny... real late night died a long time ago.
PS He's breathin' too much expensive car exhaust from that collection.

target

Mr. Jay Leno,

This is targetbunny, hope your feeling better too.

Sincerely,

Laura

Michael Madsen

Leno's turn for the Letterman "Quint"

Rap sucks

Michael Madsen

Resting at Home! He's been resting on The Tonight Show for fifteen years!

Lollie Dot Com

I've had TMZ headlines on my homepage forever and never have they scared me so. Jay Leno, you know better than anyone the importance of keeping your vehicles in good condition. When is now a good time to be as good to your most important vehicle as you are to all the rest of them? A little food for thought to go with your broccoli, green beans and spinach. I'm looking forward to you being a well maintained antique someday. Prayers for you and Mavis.

Michael Madsen

Did you hear Jay Leno checked into Burbank General today?
Yah... apparently he got his monologue scanned for humor...

Michael Madsen

10. Screw all of you, I hope nothing bad happens to him. Riding on a ambulance is scary anyway.

Posted at 6:07PM on Apr 23rd 2009 by Allya'll

I totally agree, Allya'll. That's why I suggest Jay ride INSIDE the ambulance.

Shelly

Why cancel the taping?? Others have had guest hosts fill in. Why don't they just let Conan fill in for him tonight?? Call it practice for when he starts for good in six weeks!!??

Michael Madsen

Did you hear Jay Leno checked into Burbank General today?
Yah... apparently a team of Surgeons are implanting a funny bone.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments