Miley Cyrus:

Like a Virgin

4/23/2009 3:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's 16-year-old pop sensation Miley Cyrus in Madrid on Tuesday (left) -- and Queen of Pop Madonna back in 1984 at the VMAs (right).

Miley Cyrus and Madonna
One of them has a tendency to date younger men.

We're just sayin'.

cannonball

Miley does not run her mouth too much. And How would you know if she has add. I do have ADD < i think you very rude to people like me down. I don't talk alot. But i will tell you what i think when you mess with my friend. And say a buch of crap about her. She does so much good. Why can't you all see that!!!!! She is very sweet and kind. And i bet if you had her life you would not sleep much either. And you would have thoughts going though your mind alot too. Some people should
put themselves in other peoples shoes before they open their mouths. I belive Things will come to the light soon my friends very soon!!!!!!! And as for Mr. Foxx comment was very inapropriate!!!!!

1963 days ago

stevie joana

miley cyrus looks amazing but she doesnt resemble madonna any way.

1959 days ago

awwwwwwww

She is a no talent hick just like her daddy...

1942 days ago

gwen

miley cyrus is tryna be too big n bold than her age.......

1903 days ago

Alina

She can wear what she wants when your ballin you get tired of the same stuff.

1979 days ago

Michael Madsen

Alina...What does ballin' mean?

1979 days ago

Vanessa Kaye

uh oh i do see a horribly striking similarity

1979 days ago

Michael Madsen

Alina... what does "Ballin'" mean?

1979 days ago

Michael Madsen

Ballin', what does Alina mean?

1979 days ago

countrytruckgirl

Both of them are good lookin!! Who really care's what they wear no matter what anyone says she will wear what she wants and thats the way it should be!!! If it wasn't for Miley"s daddy no one would even no care about her!!

1979 days ago

john

That girl is going to look 50 by her 21st birthday

1979 days ago

Dee

"We're just sayin' ". What your saying is absolutely nothing. Your articles are getting dumber and dumber. Have four year olds taken control of this site? I doubt it. They would do better.

1979 days ago

lisag

Miley Cyrus sucks! I think the kid has mental problems.She never shuts up! She has A.D.D.(whatever you call it).I think what Jaime Foxx said about her was too funny!If she wants to act like a grown up,she should have relized that Foxx was joking around.I guess she could'nt think with all the thoughts that go through her A.D.D. head!She needs to be on sedetives,so she can shut her mouth more often.I bet she gets 3 hours of sleep each night,cause she's always rambling on about herself.Miley Cyrus is a Spaz!!She should seek treatment for her delusinal thoughts!

1979 days ago

Lippy Loo

Miley is in desperate need of gum surgery! That girl (or man) has the mouth of a horse. With the money this rude little twit makes, she can afford to have dental surgery. Not sure about the rest of her face...lol

Jaimie Fox rocks and he should have never apologized for telling the truth.

1979 days ago

pink floyd

there is no way miley is a virgin,that guy she is with would not be hanging around if she wasn't,unless he is gay ,or he is doing the mom.???

1979 days ago