Katherine Heigl -- Gridlocked

4/24/2009 9:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last night in Hollywood, Katherine Heigl was stuck in a situation worse than a "Grey's Anatomy" subplot involving sex with a ghost: Traffic and a whole lotta paps.

Katherine Heigl: Click to watch

Shawn

She looks old bleary-eyed and gravity is making hr look like a drag. How do people like #7 know this ordinary lookin' Heigly dame is a "good" person ? You ever been married to her ? best friends with her or known her up close and personal ?? I doubt that ....how do people love to paint their irrational viewpoints as reality ? Btw media has been good at making this very ordinary person seem like some incomparable beauty ....are they blind ? She only looked good on Grey's and frankly a lot of people think her mean-spirited, bad-natured, conceited, inconsiderate, with a bad temper that creeps into her looks and she hardly manages to hide it. So #7 maybe she is a bad person .....with a very good publicist and the right amount of put-on politeness ...... media has made her an maybe they will destroy her soon. Can't trust the media and can't wait to see this big-headed self -absorbed charmless 'wonde'r topple.

1984 days ago

nan

First ! ok why did I do that?

jared

she looks like an aging martha stewart, but bitchier

SocialistCowardicePigs

This chick's over inflated ego might be as big as Julia's or Clooney's. I think she's finally realized that she'd end up like the entire cast of Friends (minus Anniston only because she married Pitt for a minute), who all thought they'd become huge movie stars, only to end up doing cheesey kiddy flims or horrible D rated made for tv movies. She knows what made her a household name and now she wants to stick around on the show!!! Unreal!!!

justsaying

You know, I just don't get the "she's so beautiful" crap. She looks so ordinary. Sometimes I think that writers and tabloid reporters feel that every actress and actor are beautiful and or handsome, just because they are actors. But in reality, I've seen women in Wal-mart who makes Katherine look like a bag lady.

Caren

I used to like her when she was on Roswell....She seems like she has a big head now

kellie

Wow! It's amazing to see her without a cigarette in her hand! Wait... it's probably in her other hand...the one you can't see.

Anna

She is extremely talented, gorgeous, and a good person. And the media LOVES to paint good people as ungrateful heartless bitches. The sad thing is, people buy it.

sherrir

why so mean? I never did watch greys, but I like her movies and she's being very polite here..... Whats the deal?

puhllleeez

Her lips are starting to look like Octomom's.

twogolfcats

I have LOST all respect for her because of that movie she made with that Ugly Decadent Filth monger SETH ROGEN---Who thinks he is a genius for making movies that nothing to do with any thing important except to him having his girl freinds take their cloths of for this ugly person!!!!! Where did this degenerate movie maker come from???? Did he learn this in rabbinical school in L.A.????

something smells

SHE LOOKED LIKE ASHLEY JUDD IN THE MOVIE "HEAT"

glamrockgwennd

I was there hah...I was walking down the street from the Depeche Mode concert and I see this photographer guy running in my direction and he stops near where I am and I look over and I saw that car with her in it. People were saying "it's ziggy" and we're all like "who's ziggy?" ...anyways I recognized her from her face and then kept walking down the street.

E

She looks great, she is the best on Grey's, do not want her to go. Every time I see her she is very polite