Oprah to Fans: I Don't Wear a Weave!

4/25/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah is setting the record straight on her locks -- she's weave free. Apparently this is a hot topic for O worshipers, so she addressed it on her show yesterday by releasing a picture of her natural hair -- before it's straightened.

Oprah: Click to watch!

The picture may explain her non-weave, but where the hell did her eyelashes go?

lisa

Wow! She needs a make-up person, a hair person, an exercise person to help her lose all that weight. She's a mess from top to bottom. I can't believe that is her natural look...it's not very good.

1977 days ago

Sapphyre

I STILL SAY IT IS A WEAVE. HER HAIR IS THICK BUT SHE USES EXTENSIONS FOR LENGTH!

1977 days ago

Sapphyre

Oprah has horrible skin. With all that money, you would guess she would have a good dermatologist.
She has always admitted she didn't have any eyebrows and wears fakes. That is not news.

I will not believe all that is her hair unless she comes on a show and they part through each section to show it is her natural hair. It's not that I don't believe black woman can have long hair. Because my OWN hair is down to my shoulder blades. But she only wears that one tired hair style 24/7 and then she just changes to another for a while. I part my hair in the middle; on the side; in a ponytail; with top part pulled back and rest hanging;etc. That is the sign that a woman is working with her natural hair.

1977 days ago

tommyr

Man makeup really DOES make a difference!

ICK!

1977 days ago

Fan Since 2007!!!

"Lynette",

Paid Oprah PR?
Or Legitimate Oprah Cult Follower?

You Decide!

1977 days ago

Lynnette

99. "Lynette",

Paid Oprah PR?
Or Legitimate Oprah Cult Follower?

You Decide!

Posted at 6:10PM on Apr 26th 2009 by retired pet rock salesman
********************************************************************************************

LOL...good one!

retired pet rock salesman: a hater?, a nut?, or both?... YOU DECIDE!

1977 days ago

ilovetheshowmadmen

Deep breath, Lynette, it's all good...

1977 days ago

SEANBOOGIE

SHE WANTS TO BE WHITE SO BAD
THE WAY SHE TALK.DRESS
HER HAIR STYLES THE GUEST ON HER SHOW
HER SHOW TOPICS
SHE'S PATHETIC

1977 days ago

Lynnette

101. Lynette, Lynette, Lynette, pull the wedgie out! It's America, we can say or think what we want.. and I for one didn't even watch the video.. I couldn't get past the ugly mug of Orca....

Deep breath, Lynette, it's all good...

Posted at 7:39PM on Apr 26th 2009 by ilovetheshowmadmen

LOL! ????? You didn't have a chance to watch the video, because you were too anxious to read the 100- plus comments!! LOL All of these so-called 'uninterested and apathetic' posters continue to comment and read about Oprah. This whole thing is quite funny :-)

You got past her 'ugly mug' just fine....you wrote about it didn't you? lol

1977 days ago

ilovetheshowmadmen

yes, I did.. Love America.. can write or say what I WANT!!!!

1976 days ago

Fan Since 2007!!!

Wow Lynette,

Threw my own witicism right back at me without actually answering the question...

Genius!

1976 days ago

ChristineFirefly

Her hair is as fake as she is, I was done with the bitch when she made that poor bastard from Hermes apologize to her.
Oprah quote: Become the change you want to see - those are words I live by. (yeah, OK)

1976 days ago

Fan Since 2007!!!

Lynette, Were you that lady in Florida brainlessly mouthing the words "I love you, Obama" in that video when he was in town? MAN that was sad...

1976 days ago

ilovetheshowmadmen

Orca is still angry that Dennis Rodman dates only white women..
Orca just be p'd that she is not white...which is something all the dinero in the world can't buy her...

Oh, good morning, Lynette!

1976 days ago

Evie

And this woman had the nerve to chuckle at Susan Boyle????? What????? Maybe Oprah has a few nicer dresses than Susan, but her financial situation is quite a bit different, She Should'nt critique ANYONE, EVER!!!! Put a picture of Susan nest to this one of Oprah and I don't think she should say another word!!! She has to get a Makeover EVERY SINGLE TIME she does a Show, so practically every day of her Life!!!!

1976 days ago