Victoria Principal

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

4/26/2009 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the '80s, Victoria Principal could do no wrong as good girl Pam Ewing on "Dallas" -- and today she's still all right.

Victoria Principal
Here's the 34-year-old back in 1984 (left) -- and 25 years later, the 59-year-old updated version at an event in Malibu last week (right).

She's a well-oiled machine.

kennedy

It 's Botoxed frozen...and she has had and eye lift......so sad that they try so hard and end up looking stupid. My sister does the same thing and my m other told her that if she didn't stop she would end up looking like Michael Jackson.

Valerie

Is it just me or does she look like she could be Paula Abdul's mom? Just sayin...

vegaschica

I mean she's definitely had some work done. It looks like she had a subtle nose job, cheek implants and facial fillers. But contrary to what a lot of others on here think, I think she looks really good. She doesn't have that stretched out look that so many older actresses have.

who dat

I wish I had access to a plastic surgeon. When my bf has sex with me, he says its like throwing a hot dog down the hallway.

eloc

I wouldn't say good genes or good docs. Way too much work and too many fillers for a woman who was already attractive.

deb

hey # 30, you keep saying remarks that Andy Gibb made were prior to his death. Uh, when else would he make them?

AmIAloneHere?

She is a walking plastic surgery doll, and when she appears on her commercials for "skin care" the camera uses cloudy lenses to try to convince us that she looks good. What a scam!!!!

Eloise

She, among other famous women who get plastic surgery, such as Priscilla Presley ,are my inspiration! I'd rather age with as much grace as possible than to look like a living, breathing barbie doll!

Keifer not ok

Her nose looks like it's collapsed! I know everyone is focusing on her cheeks and eyes but I'm grossed out by her nose - she looks so different now! : (

IKnowItAll

Shut up, HM. Nobody cares.

IKnowItAll

#30-- A LOT of people broke up with Andy Gibb. Pam Dawber dated and dumped him as well-- he was a feather-haired hopeless junkie younger-brother-of-some-actually-talented-people who made every relationship miserable for his partner.
It's decades ago-- get over it.

Cara

She looks SCARY!!! Too much work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BJ Rocks

another plastic surgery freak show... she looks terrible....

Kay

Oh, Lord. She didn't know when to stop having surgery. Too bad.

cori