World to Pitt's Parents: Thank You!

4/27/2009 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The universe owes this lovely looking couple a debt of gratitude -- they spawned the delicious cut of man meat that is Brad Pitt.

Brad Pitt: Click to watch
Brad took the boys out to coffee in Long Island this weekend with his 'rents, Bill and Jane.

Seriously, thank you.

Sad

What a dumb article! TMZ is totally brown-nosing!

1952 days ago

wondering

eww no I don't want to thank them. I want to sue them for unleashing the most overrated man in hollywood on us. the guy never goes away. he's not only overrated but he's also overexposed.

1952 days ago

Shawn

Oh sure we want to thank them for a coward, liar and cheat that starts lies so he will look good.
He has six kids but won't marry the woman (not that I blame him) always looks dirty and the
kids are unkept. He uses his kids for publicity and then lets the nanny take care of them.
Thank god there are decent men in the world but Mr. Pitt is not one of them.

1952 days ago

Lea

Ahh hell , i like Brad Pitt always have and he might be getting older so is everyone else including moi.
I had a major crush on him for about 10 yrs. Those eyes and that butt. no man and i mean no man can wear a suit
like Brad Pitt.
The last time i saw him i guess was the Oscars and he rocked that Tom Ford suit like no other man on earth could.
I don't give a shhit about his divorce. I went thru my own and got over it without whining to the world forever.
My marriage had run its course too. it was going downhill or on a one way street going nowhere just like Brad Pitt
described his . LOL I suppose it is Brads fault that John Mayer dumped Jennifer Aniston.
Actually i am a Bradf fan so don't care how many men dump his long ago X.
Move on! that is now going on 5 years ago. Geeze@!

1952 days ago

toni

Thank you a 1,000 times over Mr. and Mrs. Pitt your son is beautiful inside and out.

1952 days ago

Lea

Brad is a sweetheart and him and Angie make a great couple.
It's so nice to see the SR.Pitt's and how closeknit they are with their grandchildren.
Yeah whether people like it or not Brad and Angie made a very good relationship.
Have a lovely family too.
The parents don't need to be thanked. I am sure they are quite happy to be visiting their GKIDS
Angiue and Brad.

1952 days ago

Finaly he came to his sences

Oh yes thank you Bill and Jane good job with your son you thought your son how to cheat on his wife have let sex rule his life with his bisexual want to be wife. Angie is trash and uses her body to get what she wants and she does not care who she hurts and now she has Brad brain washed into hurting people who have done nothing to him just because his trashy girlfriend don't like them.

1952 days ago

JJ

delicious cut of man who hes nasty looking way over rated.

1952 days ago

Brother Harold, S.J.

ANY TRUTH TO THE RUMOR CURRENTLY MAKING THE ROUNDS THAT PITT ONLY CHANGES HIS UNDERWEAR ONCE A WEEK, AND SMELLS WORSE THAN MATTHEW MCCONNAUGHY (OR HOWEVER HE SPELLS THAT DAMN NAME) IF THAT'S HUMANLY POSSIBLE?

1952 days ago

wondering

Forget the smelly rumor. I'm wondering if there's any truth to the rumors about Pitt's dwindling bank account. Tough times all around. maybe that's why they make so many movies. I hear pitt has like 3 - 5 movies lined up.

1952 days ago

Dave

Ick....both Brad and Angelina make me gag....I hope he's miserable with her....she's evil and he's an idiot.

1952 days ago

sarah

Oh yeah great the produced a liar, cheater and a drunk, I wouldn't be proud of that pig no matter how rich or famous he was, I would be embaressed for people to know I raised the imoral pig.
LOVE the seperate vacations and photo ops, they are so breaking up, slowly, it is funny.Looking foreward to the old bodyguards book too, the one pig boy and aj are trying to prevent
the book that talks about how she doesn't tend to the kids unless cameras are around, that they stage family photo ops to look more likable, that she carries the kids even when the are old enough to walk (carring maddaz at 5 and 6) to look more loving, no to mention the fights and skrewed up sex life! Hope the can not stop the book from coming out, oh yeah braddy, there are parts about angie poo cheating on you too in the book, you should read it too.

1951 days ago

sarah

brad and angelina wish the public loved them as much as bloggers and websites seem to think they do.
I think they pay these bloggers to post "happy' stories about them.
VOMIT, brad is so not hot anymore, unless you like the grampa type. i don't!!!

1951 days ago

me so horny

Are you guys kidding me? brad pitt is not a great actor and never will be, but as long as he can sell magazines and adopt children from all over the world, it is the moronic american public that will continue to keep him in the public eye. There was a time in america when we had great and talented actors, today the american actors loose a lot of credibility thanks to the poster boy and girl image that hollywood has relied on so much to sell movie tickets. thank god for indie films, that's where the real actors are.

1951 days ago