The Transformation of a Wachowski Brother

4/28/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting a highlighted bob, cropped blazer and capris, Larry Wachowski -- one-half of "Matrix" directors The Wachowski Brothers -- resurfaced at LAX the other day, looking very different than before.

media_removed_250.jpg

eew

ha ha! I thought is was that brittney spears crying youtube tool!

1972 days ago

Hermaphrodites In Hollywood

It is no big secret that Larry Wachowski, one half of the filmmaking duo "The Wachowski Brothers", has been undergoing gender reassignment. Despite the fact that the secretive Wachowskis never give interviews, the news has been around since well before 2004. Larry has been undergoing a very long and painful sex change to become "Linda", and due to this, the famed duo may be done for.

A source close to the brothers say that Larry is indeed now officially Linda. The major aspects of the surgery have been complete for some time now, and he (I'm sorry, "she") is now undergoing further hormone treatment and psychological therapy. He has also legally changed his name.

1972 days ago

Marsha

Good God Almighty!!! Someone please call Oprah, this guy...I mean gal needs a make over in the worst way.

1972 days ago

STEELERS PENGUINS FAN

Well....
ah.....
well ah......
Oh My!!!

1972 days ago

logan

I agree with comment #6. Good or bad (he, she) looks exactly like Kate from Jon and Kate Plus 8. Sorry Jon!

1972 days ago

Lynnette

Whyte folks are truly crazy. He is nasty and I wonder what he did with his gonads. He should make them into dangling earrings.

1972 days ago

rico

Looks like Sam Ronson to me.

1971 days ago

dege

C'mon all of you... he isn't REALLY a woman now...
Didn't any of you even watch The Matrix??

This is only his residual self-image, the mental projection of his digital self.

geez, get with it y'all... ;-)

1970 days ago

jorge

Great woman I love him
We have in a day so much diferents ideas, but always are teh same. She thinks diferent and she do it- I love for thats.
I love she
becuse she is different And do what she thinks
she is great
we must make the same

1964 days ago

TrannyLvrX

These days they're known as "The Wachowskis".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4