McConaughey: My Dog's Better Than Your Kid

4/30/2009 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaughey says he violates leash laws and lets his pooch BJ roam free because she "behaves better than most kids."

Matthew McConaughey: Clck to watch
Well kids, if you see BJ running through the street in front of a moving vehicle again, DO NOT follow her example.

squeakermama

Not too bright.

Joanne

No matter how 'well behaved' his dog is, IT'S THE LAW, MATTHEW..

Prejean is a dumb whore!

What a stupid thing to think--let alone say!
Dumb ass! That pooch will get run over
eventually, and the poor driver won't have a clue that
BJ is so much better begaved than most children.
Does the dumb ass include his son in that!

hmmm..

So none of you people ever SPEED or ROLL A STOP SIGN? That is breaking the law. I don't believe you if you say you don't. Leave the dog alone and stop hating Matthew. He and BJ know how to enjoy life.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Whoooo cares, he is smokin' hawt!!!!!

tazmorocks

LOL: the only problem w/that is when YOUR stupid dog runs up to mine on a leash there becomes a problem. The problem is you start pissing yourself due to a breed.. then its a HUGE ordeal where as you proceed to say " blah blah blah ban your kind" ect.
if everybody obeyed the rules, then my dog wouldn't freak out when yours came running at it barking and off its leash.

If i were to let my dog roam, then im SURE 95% of you would have a problem with it.. So why is his dog any diff?

Rita

OMG, what a jerk. I never could stand him. You're so right #2, Joanne! Obviously, Matthew is one of those people who think the rules don't apply to them. I live in a suburb FULL of those types. Sickening, to say the least.

greeneyedlass

Oh, so in other words Matthew...."the laws that apply to everyone don't apply to me."

Pistol

The leash is to protect his dog from tragedy, not to protect others from his dog. What a goober.

Wow

He sounds like a d@mned fool. Anyone who owns a dog knows they can sometimes be unpredictable. I wonder if he'd be singing the same tune if his dog started to chase a squirrel into the street and got hit by a car. . .or if his "well-behaved" dog suddenly nipped or bit someone for no reason. Gah! What a waste of human life and breath!

Linda Mott

Poor BJ has a daddy that thinks he can run in traffic and no one will hit him. I will not buy any more of his movies. He is being boycott until he puts that poor pup on a leash. BJ may know not to run in front of a car but the cars don't know BJ is running wild in the street. Shame on Matthew.

MadeinUSA

2. No matter how 'well behaved' his dog is, IT'S THE LAW, MATTHEW..

Posted at 3:52PM on Apr 30th 2009 by Joanne

Then make sure your also on a leash. Boow Woow

STFU he let's the bitch go loose so she can get laid, no reason in your case to let that happen

bob

Don't worry Matthew I also have a dog that is well trained. It does not go up to other animals or people unless I give her permission, if I allow her to chase squirrels or rabbits, I can call her off of the chase, and she will come back to me. If I tell her to stop, she stops if I tell her to go she go's. Most people have dogs that don't obey and that's why they don't understand what a really well trained dog is like. The internet is full of people who think they are superior to everyone else and quick to tell everybody how bad everyone else is but if they had to live under the scrutiny that you do, their lives would not hold up either. It is easy to criticize. Enjoy yor dog, and screw everybody else.

Brother Harold, S.J.

THIS OBNOXIOUS, ARROGANT, NO-TALENT TURD (THE MAN, NOT THE DOG) SHOULD BE SE T BACK TO TEXAS WHERE HE BELONGS WITH THE REST OF THE NATION'S CRAP.

lisa

I have already cut back on watching his movies because he won't protect others and his dog by abiding the leash law. Isn't it about time he starting getting tickets, maybe have his dog taken away until this guy knows how to put a leash on his animal?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments