OctoMom

Investigated by Police

Social Services

4/30/2009 10:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0430_octomom_bn_tmz_01-1Child and Family Services and two La Habra police detectives questioned OctoMom Nadya Sulemen yesterday, after a teacher reported her 4-year-old autistic son showed up to school with a black eye and bite marks.

OctoMom's attorney told the AP her 2-year-old twins may have caused the bite marks, and tried to explain the bruising by saying "Poor Aiden, he falls a lot. He jumps at noises and things and bump furniture and walls."

No word if officials will take action. Good luck, Octo.

SoCal Razzles

I wonder if she copied one of Angelina Jolie's tattoos? lol

elle

Autism DOES NOT cause a child to "fall a lot" or to "bump furniture and walls". It also does not cause a child to hit himself, which is what Octo says.

This situation is only going to get worse. Those poor children deserve a safe and loving home, and a chance for a future.

kelly and keith

I HOPE OCTO BITCH LOSES HER KIDS, SHE CARES NOTHING FOR THEM OBVIOUSLY SINCE SHE DOESNT QUITE KNOW HOW HE GOT THE BITE MARKS AND SHE SHOULD BE PROTECTING HER CHILDREN NOT SAYING POOR FELLA FALL DOWN ALL THE TIME... GET YOUR NEXT TATTOO AND HAVE IT SAY '" ALL I CARE ABOUT IS MY POO NANNY AND HOW MANY MORE KIDS I CAN POP OUT TO HAVE MY 15 MINTUES OF FAME EXTENDED" , THEN ROTT IN HELL OCTO

Terri

Damn you Kevin, there you go again with your evil ass comments. Karma is going to pay you back with a vengence!

When the hell did octo-bitch get a tattoo and how did I miss that information, LOL?

SUNFLOWER ~ are you smokin crack or has your flower grown past the shed? Get your facts straight before you go mouthing off about a family with 18 children whom you referred to as that Senator with 18 children. To my knowledge, and I do check my facts, there is no current sitting Senator with 18 children. Who I believe you are referring to is the Duggar family who have 18 children and 1 grandchild on the way. As I have pointed out to their critics on here in the past, they may have a show on TLC, HOWEVER, BEFORE THAT TV SHOW -- THEY HAD SEVERAL AS IN MORE THAN ONE LEGITIMATE, LEGAL BUSINESSES THAT GENERATED MONEY FOR THEIR LARGE FAMILY. GOT THAT? THEY RAN A CAR DEALERSHIP THAT I KNOW OF, AS WELL AS RENTAL PROPERTIES THAT I KNOW OF JUST TO NAME 2 OF THEIR BUSINESSES. THEY SHOP FOR THEIR CLOTHES AT THRIFT SHOPS AND GOODWILL AND THAN DO THE HAND ME DOWN ROUTINE. THEY SHOP FOR THEIR GROCERIES AT ALDI'S, WHICH IS A MAJOR LOW/NO NAME BRAND SUPERMARKET WHICH EQUALS VERY LOW COST GROCERIES. THEY SPEND ON AVERAGE BETWEEN $1500 AND $1900 A MONTH ON FOOD. THEY SUPPORT THEMSELVES BONEHEAD. THEY HAVE NOT LIVED ON ASSISTANCE. THE CURRENT HOUSE THEY LIVE IN, THEY BUILT WITH THEIR OWN HANDS, THEY BOUGHT THE HOUSE OFF THE INTERNET.

OCTO-BITCH IS A LIAR (ALWAYS), SHE'S A THIEF, A FRAUD, AND NOT ANY DEFINITION OF A MOTHER UNLESS YOU INSERT THE WORD TRUCKER AND REMOVE THE TR AND REPLACE IT WITH THE LETTER F OK!!! SHE CARES NOTHING ABOUT THOSE CHILDREN EXCEPT TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF THEM. SHE HAS NOT RAISED THEM, CARED FOR THEM. SHE HAS USED THEM FOR PUBLICITY AND MONEY. HER MOTHER CARED FOR THEM. AND NOW THE NANNIES DO. GET A DAMN CLUE. OPEN YOUR BLIND EYES. SHE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A MEDIA WHORE WHO HAD THOSE CHILDREN TO USE THEM -- USE THEM, NOT TO LOVE THEM, NOT TO NURTURE THEM, EDUCATE THEM, BUT TO USE THEM FOR HER SELFISH PURPOSES. YA GOT THAT FLOWER AND ANY OTHER BLEEDING HEART THAT ON OCTO-BITCHES SIDE?

WE WANT THOSE CHILDREN REMOVED FROM HER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND PLACED IN A LOVING, CARING ENVIRONMENT, AWAY FROM THE MEDIA, AWAY FROM THE SICK WHORE THAT BIRTHED THEM.

Fan Since 2007!!!

'm so sorry for the kid.
But like I've always said...

It's only a matter of time...

emmasmom

SUNFLOWER YOU NEED TO GET FACTS STRAIGHT
AS MANY HAVE SAID BEFORE ME THE DUGGERS WORK AND SUPPORT THIER FAMILY!!!!
THIS OCTO THING HAS NEVER WORKED TO SUPPORT HER FAMILY !
THESE CHILDREN OF HERS NEED TO TAKEN AWAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!
LEAVE THE DUGGARS ALONE THEY WORK HARD FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE!!!
OCTO THING GETS EVERYTHING GIVEN TO HER AND OUR TAX DOLLARS ARE PAYING FOR IT ALL.
SHE NEEDS A HUGE WAKE UP CALL AND SHE NEEDS IT SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

motherofautisticson2

It seems to me that she was unaware of her sons bruised eye or bite marks, kids with autism need 24/7 supervision and as a mother of a son with autism i know this firsthand yes my son has meltdowns and hurts himself but i could tell you exactly where and when each mark on his body came from and not speculate as she has done....she should of never had more children because having a child with autism is equal to 3 typical children it is alot of work..i hope she is making sure her son has the best care since she now has the "FINANCES" i know if had the money i would make sure my son got the best CARE out there she NEEDS to be more aware of whats going on and not talking to X17 online everyday!!!!!! Might as well get used to CPS investingating her everytime they can she made her bed so now she must lie in it!!!!!!!!!!!!

1938 days ago

Would NEVER have happened if the state of California wasn't a joke and would have taken those rats away from her earlier! I believe every single thing the AIW and Gloria said.

Fan Since 2007!!!

More info please. If Octo wasn't there to prevent this then where were her nannies and why haven't THEY defended her yet?

Fan Since 2007!!!

"Pregnancy fetish". Wow, explains a lot, doesn't it?

Fan Since 2007!!!

PERFECT Picture, TMZ! MMMEEELLLTTTDDDOOOWWWNNNN!.....!!!!

Hussie

Typically, Teacher's don't refer to CPS unless they see something above and beyond the normal bumps and bruises on a child...
How many times has the excuse "Falls alot" turned into "Was beaten for years"?...
The way I see it, there are 14 potential victims in Suleman's house, and there will never be anyone who will convince me that they're ALL not in danger...Stressful situations have, many times, led parents to snap...
Intervention should be done immediately for the safety of the children...

Mary

She makes me sick. Everything in that house is paid for by the taxpayers. Repulsive human being.

Sue Wong

Little kids get injured in the blink of an eye. Octomum will have to keep an eye on them. My son was hurt running in the park while on an outing with his dad and I. My sister and her kids were also in attendance. He fell flat on his face and the nerve damage to his teeth made them black. My cousin fell out of a tree, thankfully, she was alright. In the community where I live a 3 year old boy fell out the window of a third floor apartment building. There were several people in the house, including adults. Large families are more difficult to watch and little kids hit each other all the time. She'll need to be more careful.

Sue Wong

To #53 I work with Autistic kids and they're all different to a certain degree. Yes, some do hurt themselves, "head bangers" we call them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments