Susan Boyle Is Risen

4/30/2009 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last week's Internet singing sensation Susan Boyle posed for her Vogue magazine cover shoot outside her Scotland home on Thursday.

media_removed.jpg

Suze's hair and makeup compliments of a good night's sleep, outfit by J.K. Rowling's Hogwarts Robe Collection. The bloodless legs are her own.

Average Housewife

Leave Susan alone! God forbid she looks like an average human being who just woke up. I'd LOVE for someone to show up at the front door of some of the TMZ staff and take a pic. What could we say then? Jerks.

a long time Leno fan!

LOL TMZ TAKES THE CAKE WITH FUNNY HEADLINES, YET AGAIN! LOL

uhHuh

WE LOVE HER!!! GET A WAX JOB & STAY AWAY FROM THE REST OF THE MAKEOVERS!!

hells yeah

omg it DOES look a tad like Jack Black and i feel bad for saying that cuz i like ole Jackie :)

Zap B.

Phew... thanks TMZ for posting that photo. Finally my priapism is cured! What a relief..

Kate

People are so awful. I love this woman. She is sweet and talented and REAL. She is as GOD made her...would you say such horrid things to GOD about his child? Seriously, she didn't ask for your crude comments and she is NOT a plastic phoney. I personally think she is BEAUTIFUL and GIFTED!

theresa

Is that Jack Black with a wig ?

jbon

can't put her face on any album covers....

spare me!

She looks like Jack Black in that photo!

imawriter

Is that Susan Boyle, or Colm Meaney from ST:TNG fame....one of them has bodly gone where no one has gone before....Im just sayin

He's just another Idiot

I don't care what she looks like - she has the best singing voice I've heard in years. She sings "I Had a Dream" better than anyone. Look it up on YouTube. She is an inspiration. I predict she will have a fabulous career making records and on the stage. It is so refreshing to see someone so talented, unlike the dumb untalented bimbos in Hollywood.

Sian

Dude! She's SCOTTISH! We're pretty much all that colour! :) Get over it!

maggie mae

Leave her alone. She is a talented woman who needs to be recognized. We all can't be beautiful, but we all should at least be talented.

notafan

Hey you bunch of inconsiderate narrow minded ingrates, this is why we all fell in love with her. She's straight up. Not trying to be something shes not. What's the matter, a ordinary person can't have a talent? I guarantee you she's more honest and sensible than the ones commenting on this subject....I think shes fantastic and a breath of fresh air..................

enuf

Anybody ever seen Oprah without her makeup?? She is frightening! STOP already with your sophmoric headlines and 'articles'! Leave this woman alone-she won't win any beauty contests but who of us would??? She has a great voice-that's all she is advertising--she's okay by me!!