Susan Boyle Is Risen

4/30/2009 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last week's Internet singing sensation Susan Boyle posed for her Vogue magazine cover shoot outside her Scotland home on Thursday.

media_removed.jpg

Suze's hair and makeup compliments of a good night's sleep, outfit by J.K. Rowling's Hogwarts Robe Collection. The bloodless legs are her own.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Kevin

Oh man that picture was so hot I just cranked one out at my desk here.

Janet

She's great!! I love her and her style.

Southerngirl

Bless her heart. My three year old daughter saw this over my shoulder and said" Look at that MAN in the bathrobe."

Kelly

Love to see how "Great" some of you nasty little a**holes look first thing in the morning. And even if you don't look too bad on the outside your still an ugly wreck on the inside! LOL!!!

rgdownes

leave her alone. her honesty and lack of vanity is to be admired, and her talent centainly speaks for itself.

Lil Bobby

IF IT WERE HANDSOME YOU WOULD NOT CARE ABOUT IT’S AVERAGE VOICE!
Pop that Boyle because it’s RIPE! My ears and eyes are burning!
It’s more like Britain’s Got Bigfoot, Yeti, Almasti, Yeren, Yowie, Orang Kubu, Beruang Rambai, Orang Gadang, Zana, Ameranthropoides loysi, Mono Rei, Grey Man, rakshasa, abominable snowman, Sasquatch, Jangali Mosh, Barmanu, Chuchunaa, wildman, Great Hair Moehau, Orang Dalam, Orang Sanat, kapre, waray-waray, orang gugu, beruang rambai, batutut, mawa, Malay, Sedapa, Wookie, Momo, MacDhu, and Liath Mori) Someone please shave that Cave Babe!

Lil Bobby

The first time I looked at her I had a tickle down below.
When she started to sing it was like Jehovah opened heavens gate and I saw the light to salvation!
Pop that Boyle because it’s RIPE!

Helenw4

I don't know why the hell you idiots don't leave her alone. This woman is a decent and a respectable woman. Not a low class slut, or phony.
Go back and see her true beauty now, and also when she was young. She was a beautiful woman, and to me she is still a beauty. You all are taunting her, could it be that you are jealous?. She was determined to make her dream come true. What have you stupid idiots done with your own lives? Go stand in front of a mirror and look at yourselves. You are a total disgrace for making fun of this lady. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. I am honored, and extremely proud of her. Love you Susan, wish you were my daughter. I would be so proud of you. Wish you the best of Luck now and always.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8