Cindy Crawford's Hubby Sued for Harassment

5/1/2009 6:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rande GerberRande Gerber, the business mogul husband of Cindy Crawford, is being sued for sexual harassment by a pair of former female employees.

According to a lawsuit filed in March in San Diego County Superior Court, two former waitresses claim they were fired from a restaurant owned by Gerber's company for refusing to give in to the advances of Gerber and other managers where they worked.

On one occasion in 2008, while working at the Moonstone Lounge located in the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego, one of the women claims Gerber attempted to kiss her three times during the night, then "put his hand up [her] dress in between her legs in an attempt to fondle her crotch."

The women are suing for unspecified damages.

Gerber's reps tell us, "These allegations were previously investigated and shown to be baseless," adding, "This lawsuit has no merit."

He's married to Cindy Crawford, for cryin' out loud ...

Brenda M.

"He's married to Cindy Crawford, for cryin' out loud ..."

Oh yeah.... I bet that's what Christie Brinkley thought too!!!

1997 days ago

Dan

I won't make excuses for them, but being married, dating, or in an intense relationship with a hot babe keeps you hot there is no getting around it.
You just have to have self control.
He probably is guilty.
I think most hot babes think they're is no problem not having sex with they're man regularly.
Let me tell you ladies it is a different world.

1997 days ago

wow

GROSS- I think he did it... oh am I first?

Tye Tanikk

keep it in ur pants gerber dood

bntrbl

Really, he's married to cindy crawford, Why would he want some skanky waitress unless they came onto him first got turned down and that's why they were fired.

Igor Loves Green Cheese

mmmmmm....crotch cheese....Igor loves green cheese! ...I musth sthniff hiths fingers!

tippy katz

no it was obvious when she married him she was settling.
she was just tired of being single.
he's a fool. that kind of man will cheat on anyone--gorgeous or not.
you can do better cindy.

Linda Mott

I don't get it! So many men that are married to beautiful women, cheat on them with someone that couldn't hold a candle to them.

Alexa

Here we go again!

hee

I think he's guilty too. We all remember Hugh Grant, right?

UGGGGHHH

HE IS MAN ISN'T HE???????

tippy katz

It makes him feel like a man, because
she is so much more successful than him

LYNDSAY

why why why why why why why why do tthese men do this.....first peter cooks fools around on his wife and damn christy is absolutely gorgeous and now Randy Gerber who also has a gorgeous wife....hopefully Cindy will wake up like Christy and DUMP HIS CHEATING AZZ! Dammn you dont want Cindy...I'll take her!

TEAM JEN

So what if he is married to cindy......Hugh grant was dating Elizabeth hurley and he went on to cheat with a cracked out hooker! goes to show a man will screw anything with a pulse!!!!!

2003 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

This dumb @unts should thank their lucky stars that this man even pays attention to them. There is NOTHING wrong with a man getting friendly with a woman and letting her know he finds her physically attractive.

I used to work for a man who has interests in several LA resturants and was a TV actor..his wife is older and beautiful...but let me tell you he once made a pass at me at the hostess stand... It made me feel great. I even wrote him a note and let him know that I was available if he ever needed a break from the Mrs.

Don't judge me I am Armenian!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments