Cindy Crawford's Hubby Sued for Harassment

5/1/2009 6:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rande GerberRande Gerber, the business mogul husband of Cindy Crawford, is being sued for sexual harassment by a pair of former female employees.

According to a lawsuit filed in March in San Diego County Superior Court, two former waitresses claim they were fired from a restaurant owned by Gerber's company for refusing to give in to the advances of Gerber and other managers where they worked.

On one occasion in 2008, while working at the Moonstone Lounge located in the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego, one of the women claims Gerber attempted to kiss her three times during the night, then "put his hand up [her] dress in between her legs in an attempt to fondle her crotch."

The women are suing for unspecified damages.

Gerber's reps tell us, "These allegations were previously investigated and shown to be baseless," adding, "This lawsuit has no merit."

He's married to Cindy Crawford, for cryin' out loud ...

honey1973

Any man would cheat if given the chance. Its like instinct for them no matter who they are married to.

Chrissy

I agree with post 8.

Elizabeth Hurley, Shania Twain, Christie Brinkley and Halle Berry are just a few of the rich, beautiful women whose husbands have cheated with other women. (BOTH of Halle Berry's husbands cheated on her).

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

Tye Tanikk

I'm Old Gregg. I'm just a scary manfish. Want some Baileys?

Igor Loves Green Cheese

Why do married men with hot wives cheat? According to evolutionary theory, men are biologically programmed to spread their seed, into as many willing orficies as possible to spread his genes. By nature men are not monogamus. It was religion and ethics that brought about marriage between one man and one woman, to remain faithful to one another....Then queers like Perez Hilton and his anal fetish types,

Think of it another way. Let's say the super model's dufus husband was, upon initially dating him, horribly insecure and with low self-esteem. Initially he finds himself "lucky" to marry the hot babe. As time goes on, hubby gets an ego, a higher sense of being, and thinks "If I can land her, I can land anyone!"...Or if you are a straight husband, whose idea of fun is watching dvds of hairy, worm-imbedded anal sex starring the likes of, oh, say Perez Hilton, and your wife is not, then a man with these newfound fantasies feels compelled to perform the act and will do it with one that is willing...It's like the saying, "if a man isn't getting 'it,' at home; then he'll get 'it' elsewhere."

Jus' saying!

punchapap

I don't like living in a society where women decide who they'll have sex with and men will dive into anything with a heartbeat. Standard male protocol........Hey, she talked to me. She wants me!! C'mon ladies......if we don't stand a chance then quit paying attention to us. Yeah.....we just want to be friends! F*** THAT!!

Maggie

He's an idiot, like the rest of them. With a beautifu wife like her.... and he goes and cheats?? Wasn;t it with his secretary at first?? ANyhow the guy is an idiot!!! And he's jealous of his wife, never knew what she seen in him. he's one uglyyyyy peice of work!!

Jack Rugburn

There's and old saying "Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a guy tired of F*%KING HER" you have no idea whether Cindy Crawford is as good in bed as her looks would purport her to be. Maybe she's frigid maybe they have an "open" policy. Whatever his reason for cheating, Cindy Crawford's looks are irrelevant.

RACHEL

TMZ JUS HAS WY TO MUCH TIME ON THERE HANDS, ITS ALWAYS A NEW STORY EVRY POINT 2 SECS, GEESSSHH!! ITS AMAZE'S ME EVRY SINGLE TIME.. STY N PPL'S BIZNESS, NO LIFE WHT SO EVR.

Daner

What is it with these guys that have beautiful model wives? I bet he did it! They are morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe because they have these hot wives, they get big egos and think they can do anything. I hope it's not true for Cindy's sake.

something smells

He cheated on Cindy before, why would he stop now?

who dat

Its been long known Mr Crawford is a puss* hound. That is the reason he is in the club business. Cindy is bi and he has lost interest servicing the account. Cindy is desperate for his attention. He would rather bang his waitresses. This is all allegedly of course.

lfr

This reminds me of Christy Brinkley's husband. Beautiful wives but something's lacking.

really now

Remember Christie Brinkley ? Hmmmmmm............................................. Just Sayin' !

L.S

I believe it he looks shady and maybe he got sick of sucking on the mole.....

Money Talks

I work with a bunch of women, most of them married or otherwise engaged. Believe me, at lunch, we talk about most everything and don't doubt for a minute that women don't also cheat - because they do big time. Men AND women were not made to be monogamous. Life is too short to have sex with only one partner.I think men get caught more often because they are not subtle enough with who they cheat with, they should be more selective. ENJOY LIFE WHILE YOU CAN !!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments