Lindsay Lohan -- You Gotta Give Her Credit ...

5/2/2009 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan possesses the power to turn nothing ... into bling!

media_removed.jpg

With more free time on her hands than a grandmother in Boca Raton, LiLo was spotted out shopping for jewelry yesterday in Bev Hills with her sister Ali.

Considering she never works and complains of constant money problems -- where does she find the money to go on these vacations to Hawaii and trips to the jewelry store?

SoCal Razzles

52. She swapped legs with a spider and lost her ass in the deal.

Posted at 9:38PM on May 2nd 2009 by mistysmom

*********

Ooooh Misty that's a good one...I'm going to remember that one, LMAO.

1937 days ago

its me

if u look at her she kind of stands like Sam does now but i wish people would leave her alone. i do feel for this girl but she does all this to herself .

1937 days ago

Poo Brains

Terri,

I think you're taking this site, and celebrities in general, way too seriously. Lindsay Lohan is an actress. You do not know her. There is no reason for you to get so worked up over her weight, her career, her face, etc. This is a sign that YOU have very little going on in your life.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you are overweight and not very attractive. You obsess about celebrities because your real life is a bore. And please don't post a 1,000 word rebuttal (4 times!) to tell me how thin and pretty you are. I can tell by your personality that you are a very ugly person both on the inside and the outside. Why else would you be so angry?

Yes, Lindsay Lohan is too skinny. Yes, she doesn't have the face of Christie Brinkley (who does?). Yes, she should get around positive role models instead of hanging out in Hollywood. These are HER problems, not yours. So please calm down and find a new hobby. Lindsay is a young person who was brought up in a dysfunctional home. What is your excuse?

Dr. Jill

1937 days ago

SERIOUSLY!!!

She is definitely NOT spending money on food! Could she get any skinnier?

1937 days ago

veryprettybrowneyedgirl

Oh my f*cking God!! I think this poster "Terri" is a Lindsay-stalker!! Hello?? Can everyone say "NUT-JOB"? Lindsay is coming back around. I hope she gets healthy soon. :)

1937 days ago

veryprettybrowneyedgirl

I THINK LINDSAY NEEDS "THE FEZ" BACK IN HER LIFE...BRING BACK WILL VALDERAMA, AND SHE'LL BE BETTER AGAIN!

1937 days ago

Pat

She complains of money problems? I doubt it! She's a frigging millionaire, she can go to any store and buy anything she wants- so leave her alone TMZ.

1937 days ago

nokia

HI LINDSAY

1936 days ago

The Dude

give her credit....naw don't loan dat' beeyatch a thing, she may never work again.

1936 days ago