Miss Vietnam USA Claims Pageant No Pay Her

5/3/2009 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yen LeCongratulations Miss Vietnam USA -- you've just won $10,000 (which you're not getting) and a new car (which you have to finance yourself).

According to a lawsuit filed earlier this week in Orange County, Yen Le -- who was crowned Miss Vietnam USA in November 2007 -- is suing the pageant organizers because she alleges she was supposed to receive $10,000 and a new Mercedes for winning.

Now get this -- not only does she claim she never got the $10K, but she says the pageant made her lease the car in her own name ... and then they defaulted on the payments.

She's suing for over $50K in damages, plus interest, attorneys' fees and court costs.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JWH

TMZ is more racist than Miley Cyrus

1993 days ago

mlu007

Title should read:
"Ms. Vietnam USA Do The Suey Suey. Claims Pageant No Pay Her Long Time."

1993 days ago

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales

First bitches !!!! Suck it !!

PEPSI Generation

MOO~CHOO big time4 longtime she HOT!>

wolfer

I have 10K and a Mercedes for her, she's hot.

huh?

Dudes, fix your story title. I'll not go into detail, but that isn't right.

PEPSI Generation

She not hot she smoke POT all year.But I help her get better.Now she do movie of me/her & a chicken name cluck cluck at hard luck club.

frogs and gravel

Come on,... Come on,... You know you want to say it. OK, I will say it for you. "Me love you long time".

1998 days ago

I am embarrassed to be on this site when I see such racist titles of and responses to blogs.

PEPSI Generation

Not have money 4 her!.Sorry I try 2 be better.

keicy

Seriously TMZ? You made such a big deal about the picture of Miley Cyrus mocking asians and then you put up a title to an article that says "pageant no pay her"?? I mean, I have a sense of humor and all so I don't have an issue with the title. But don't be such huge hypocrites.

ladyli1

That Headline was the most racist thing that I thought this site could produce!

Linda Mott

Young girls get taken in scams like this all the time. I would like to know who the sponsor of the pageant was. I would like to see the contract that she signed when she entered the pageant. I used to mediate for the court and all is not as it seems.

frogs and gravel

When is that movie with a Chicken Named Cluck Cluck, coming out?

Asian

TMZ: I am appalled at your extremely offensive headline! Surely your writers/editors have more professionalism and manners than this! There must be many international readers such as myself who will now move on to classier sites. How unacceptable and inexcusable!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments