'Dallas' Star Sued Over Dog, Poop, Gun

5/4/2009 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

VIctoria PrincipalVictoria Principal apparently has taken her role on "Dallas" a little too seriously -- she's been sued for allegedly pulling a gun on a maid.

The woman who played Pamela Ewing is being sued by Maribel Banegas, the former maid at Victoria's Malibu home. Banegas claims she had taken the dog for a walk -- when she returned home to an enraged Victoria who couldn't understand why it took so long.

Banegas explained the dog wouldn't poop, but Victoria wasn't pickin' up what the maid was puttin' down. According to the suit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Victoria fired Maribel on the spot. Maribel asked for her final check and Victoria went upstairs, allegedly only to come down with a gun, "which she then pointed and aimed" at the maid.

The suit claims Victoria "verbally threatened to kill plaintiff"... and asked another housekeeper who was present "to stand aside in order that she could kill the plaintiff."

The maid claims assault, false imprisonment and emotional distress. She wants unspecified damages.

Oh, by the way, the dog's name is Mei-Ling, and we're told it looks like a Shih Tzu ... seriously.

Bubblebunny

Victoria has gone "Loco" because she has gotten old.

1902 days ago

BlindManTrynaTackleMichaelVick

HA! White person mistreating a person of another race! Go Figure.

Sean

I'm sorry, I would sue her for every dime she has. You don't do that to people.

Joe Mama

Someone needs to take that crazy white lady out to poop

michelle

I dont beleive she pulled a gun out on that lady. She just want money.

Ooooo Noooo!

Just goes to show you -- you can't find good help now a days. Back in the Golden Age of Hollyweird you could not only POINT a gun at the help (just to underscore the importance of the message) but you could shoot and kill them! Today, they arrest and try to prosecute stars for shooting the help, a wife, ex-wife, or mistress. What's this world coming too?

ROBIN BURD

U make my day with the stuff u find!Victoria's lost her mind right? Oh,in that area they call it bi-polar.P,S, Guy u found on cell on the curd and then said u make me look ghetto? Saw him on new Em video as a Star Trekkie.Thought of TMZ!

Alexa

She's clearly upset about the botched plastic surgery she's had done so I hope they cut her some slack. lol

Twinker

Maybe she will wake up and find this is all a bad dream.

gigi

For if this story is true...not peppered for public sympathy...Then the maid should have dialed 911...immediately...so the operator cold hear Ms.Principals statements...All we really have is he said she said....It goes to show that maybe some of the rumors .I have heard about Victoria Principal over the years are correct...When she started her "Principal Secret beauty line..she did not add a line for females of african decent...shes just like the late {Liz Claiborne...and Tommy Hilfiger who dis approved of african americans latching on to their retail garments ..circa 1980's...1990's...not smart for business...

Naar

lol thats funny as heck!

pennylane

What is wrong with these Hollywood Wacko women treating their animals like they are human? She was upset thinking her precious baby had been doggie napped by the help. LOL...It is so true! Look at all the looney toons who leave million dollar estates to their pets!! Don't get me wrong I love my animals too but I ain't gonna stick a gun in someones face if he doesn't go poop. She had to get rid of the poop helper and make sure her snuckems baby was ok...(being sarcastic). The woman should have called 911 and had the wacko arrested.

LH

Do you catch the real drift here? Celebrities and other rich people: STOP hiring hispanic people! I am not rich nor famous, however, I never hire hispanics to clean my home. I hire caucasian, English-language, mid-west USA citizens, or legal immigrants from Canada, Ireland, Scotland, Denmark, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or Ukraine. I never have to deal with arguments. By the way, Victoria did not owe black women special treatment for their skin. What the heck are you insinuating besides racism?

Tia

Yeah right, it sounds like the maid got busted and fired for taking off and doing something else when she was supposed to be walking the dog. Now she is making up this ridiculous story to try and get back at Victoria for firing her.

Terri

Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I'll wait for more details to come out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments