Mark & Kelly:

Abs-olutley Perfect Couple

5/4/2009 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

By the looks of it, Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa's marriage isn't the only thing in excellent shape.

media_removed.jpg

The 38-year-olds celebrated their 13th wedding anniversary by comparing their toned and tanned physiques at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami this weekend.

Despite constant rumors that they are breaking up, Mark and Kelly know how to work it out!

The Hulk

artie help

kelly is the greatest lil chick out there!! Mark is one lucky guy , TOOSOFTFORYOU, continues to eat buckets of ass.

DawnB

Actually they are in Miami because Live with Regis and Kelly is going to do four shows from there starting tomorrow. Kelly and Mark celebrated their anniversary early a couple of weeks ago with a weekend trip without their kids to Turks and Caicos.

Tim

What happened to her belly button?

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Kelly Ripa's 15 minutes of fame is almost over. She is another celebrity who thinks she has talent...yuck! Mark is Kelly Ripa's "Kevin Federline". I know these "types" pay the bills for the tmz.com staff so I guess that's their only redeeming purpose!.

mike

Mateo and Haley! Haley should go back to Pine Valley and visit her dad Adam... He is in bad shape.

Lisa

He has come a long way from his days stripping for the Suncoast Calendar Men,down here in Florida lol.I used to go see him all the time,he's gross though in a t back!! He went from male stripper to sponging off her fame lol!

.:Loki 4Ever:.

His swim trunks look like the background of Larry King Live.

Mike

OMFG, she is so HOT.....I would lick her from crack to crevace....mmmmmslurppp

justsaying

No.5. Why don't we trade that $550 billion dollar defense buget for the $30 billion one. Then, when Iran, North Korea or China attacks us, why, we'll just tell them about the kids around the world who we are feeding. Yeah....I think that will work. You have got to be kidding me. Daily, countries are looking to find one.....just one.....weak spot in America's defense system. One weakness that they can exploit. It's nice to be able to feed the rest of the world, but this country cannot feed one single person if we don't have a defense system. I can tell by your writing that not only have you never entered the service in defense of this country, but that you never will. It's so much more easier to have other people do YOUR dirty work so that you can have all this time to criticize and bite the hands that keep your butt safe.

greeneyedlass

I cannot stand her!!!! Absolutely cannot stand her...her personality is obnoxious!

princesspink

That woman is in DESPERATE need of breast implants.

ashley

I think it's sad that princess_pink said she needed implants, ummmm coming from a name like princess gay I don't know why you are worried about her breast. That's sad, not every woman needs to have big boobs u tard.

BTW,She has prison abs. I guess her husband likes having sex with women who have the bodies of young men. She's absolutely hideous.

Posted at 2:53PM on May 4th 2009 by The Warden

that was firggin hilarious , and the other comment about buckets of ass was even better LOL

jeff

she's pretty hot but could really use a boob job

Alexis

I really love Kelly, she's the best! She probably has to deal with a lot of stress and pressure, so its good to see that she is taking care of herself. I'm sure they'll keep it together. I work out all the time and I don't think I'll ever be in as good of shape! =)

Alex - Professional Cutie