Gloria Allred vs. Octomom -- The Mystery Lawsuit

5/4/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom, Gloria AllredOctomom is being sued ... but the person behind the lawsuit is keeping their identity a secret!!!

Mega-mouthpiece Gloria Allred is letting everyone know she has been hired in a secret case against Nadya Suleman, but she won't reveal who her mysterious client is or what she is suing over. That is, not until she holds a press conference today at 11:30 AM PT to give away all the juicy details.

All Gloria will say is that she is doing it "in an attempt to protect Nadya Suleman's children."

Selfless as always.

Oh, we'll bring you the press conference live at 11:30 AM PT. Damn you Gloria, you got us again!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

FiFi LaRue

Wow...you're going to get a big fat F in law school. First of all Pa. doesn't have the same child labour laws as Cali. That should have been the first thing you looked up...... Any first year law student would have known to check for any precedent regarding state law.

Man....I hope your parents aren't paying a lot for your school...they aren't getting their moneys worth.

moee

First of all, OCTOLOONEY "REAL" name is Natalie Denise Doud NOT Nadya Suleman! She just made this name up impending "FAME"! She is totally FAKE. Everything about her is a LIE and she is a USER and DEADBEAT! Look what she did to her own mother and how she USED and PUNKED Dr. Phil? Contrary to her own opinoin of herself, she is NOT famous nor a celebrity, never has been... never will be...EVER! I'm sick of seeing her butt-ugly face (FISH LIPS) always on t.v.

YOU GO GLORIA! Ms. Allred is VERY FAMOUS, SELF-MADE and PROTECTS VICTIMS!!! ALL of Denise's kids should be taken away from her and ADOPTED by loving people!

Denise will DO/SAY anything for ATTENTION! I heard she is getting surgery (medi-cal) and I HOPE/PRAY THAT SHE DIES! Only then will those poor kids get a shot at a decent life! As far as this so-called tv show in Britian-this will NEVER last! She is so PHONY, a liar and is VERY BORING!!! Nobody gives a damm about her and she knows it...that's why she's on tv every chance she gets. I hope the IRS monitor's her income. First and utmost...she's a LOSER STARVING FOR ATTENTION!!! I dought she really knows how much she is HATED, not just disliked!

I hope Ms. Allred DRILLS HER INTO THE GROUND and SHE NEEDS TO STAY THERE! She needs to CRAWL UNDER A ROCK and GO AWAY FOREVER!

I am a mother of 3 and she makes me SICK! She will be prosecuted OVER and OVER for all the FRAUD she has committed! It's only a matter of time. When I see her ugly face on tv, I shut it off or change the channel and i suggest others do the same! DON'T GIVE HER THE ATTENTION SHE SO DESPERATELY WANTS/NEEDS! Maybe then she'll go away...FOREVER!

tarantella

I find it very interesting that, threats to do so aside, Octolips and her shyster lawyer have yet to bring suit against anybody, including the latest magazine that proclaimed she was a stripper/hooker in her past. It could be because they know they don't have a legal leg to stand on in that particular case and likely, that any untruthful statements made in a court of law under oath are subject to perjury charges. The fact that octolips would prove to be a horrible witness aside (due to her continued contradictory statements, among other things) I still maintain there is much unsavory, unethical, and illegal business in their past the whole family would prefer not to be publicly aired. Grifters are always trying to stay one step ahead of the sheriff and I feel this latest surgery ploy has more to do with the Allred litigation than anything else. If octoass proceeds with more plastic surgery now, the details could fall under the category of medical confidentiality, should accountings of her finances be mandated at trial. She personally has no public credibility or respect, so anything she says is suspect. That's the problem with conducting your life with smoke and mirrors, the smoke eventually dissipates and you are eventually exposed for what you really are.

Jacki

I don't understand why a single mom of 6 children, decided to have more children, 8 more???!!! And what was her physician thinking? Or was she just another person out to get "her 15 minutes of fame..." Gloria Allred always seems to be sticking her nose into something, especially if it will get her more publicity. But honestly, how is this crazy lady Nadya? or Octomom really going to be able to give all 14 kids the love, affection, attention and support they all need. I have two kids and I feel bad if I don't treat them equally in all aspects of their lives. I have a 2 year old and a 13 month old and they wear me out, so I can't imagine 14 children. And I love caring for my children, sometimes I enjoy help from friends and grandparents, but I don't want to miss all the little things they do, or say for the first time... I haven't read her background regarding where the other 6 kids came from, whether she was married or what, but I feel like children need both their mother and father in their lives if possible, as long as their parents have a healthy relationship, so I feel for these poor children... What a stupid, greedy, selfish woman!

I think OctoMOM is a selfish, greedy woman who is using her kids to help her achieve fame and get a free ride, or as many freebies and money as possible. I won't be surprised if those kids grow up and have some severe mental problems.

David M.

It's interesting to see how these two bitches continuely whore themselves for self fame. One is to old to have babies, ugly, wrinkled and continuely annoying. The other one is young enough to have kids, bazaar, weird and continuely annoying. Are they real human beings? Or are they just mis-directed animals with the ability to talk and pretend that they are human.

church

Gloria Allred is the one seeking the media attention. This is clearly none of her business.

David

SECOND!!

David

FIRST!

Bob Barnett

Will someone please run both of those broads over with a steamroller!!!!!!!!!!!!

jlove

Maybe her parents are suing her for the kids. That would be awesome since their grandparents raise them anyway. The octomom is nothing but a pig. I called it when I first heard about her, only doing it for fame and money. How pathetic.

Terri

Laffs at first and second, you guys got it backwards. Anyway, I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE DETAILS AND I SURE AS HELL HOPE THEY ARE WORTH WAITING FOR AND THAT THEY'RE WINNABLE AND NOT A DISAPPOINTMENT. MY GOSH ALMIGHTY GOOD LUCK GLORIA, MAY THOSE OF US THAT HAVE CONTEMPT IN OUR HEARTS FOR OCTOBITCH AND HAVE FEARED FOR HER CHILDRENS SAFETY ALL ALONG BE WITH YOU.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

It is sad that such a powerhouse as Gloria, would waste her talent on a poor, mother of 14 ! Lawsuits must be VERY STRESSFUL , plus TRYING TO RAISE HER 14 KIDS ? Gloria you are wrong on this one ! WALK AWAY GLORIA, i'd be pissed too, but it puts you in a very bad light, OCTO IS Following Her Path, it is not for us to judge! (Plus Octo might be a little fragile of mind so to persecute her by a lawsuit, i find heartless),

REHAB... I WONDER!

Can everybody just leave that women alone !! Yea wow she has 14 kids dam but instead of people helping her they are just determind to ruin thses kids lives ok yea she had them Yea it was selfish and not smart but they are here ! So the best thing is to give all these kids up for adoption wow lets just remember all the thousands of children in forster care right now waiting to be adopted ! yea thats the answer !

Diane

I'm not supporter of Octomom but I've watched Gloria on all the shows including Dr. Phil. Octomom fired her and the group Angels in Waiting that she represents. Gloria can't believe that someone actually wasn't impressed with her performance and this is nothing but a get even ploy to make Nadia look bad. Seriously Gloria, don't you have better things to do with your time? Get over it already!

MITH2008

GLORIA ALLRED YOU HAVE TO STAY AWAY AND DONT deal WITH THIS NO EDUCATION LADY, NADYA SULLUMAN.. STAY WAY NOW..YOU HAVE TO HELP AND FIGHT on behalf of this CHILDREN ,SHE JUST USING THIS CHILDREN BECAUSE OF PUBLICITY YOU MUST HAVE TO FIGHT FOR THAT,..this children needs to be taken away
with insane mother of 14 children. ...before whats gonnna be happened with this 8 children,,imagine and so far she got 3 diaability and one lips problem right now, so what gonna be next....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments