Anderson Cooper:

Oh Daddy!

5/5/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Look at that adorable face ... and the baby is pretty cute too!

media_removed.jpg

While out in Beverly Hills with a friend, Anderson Cooper showed off his paternal side -- and his legs -- by holding a baby in his buff arms.

Coop can cover even the most sensitive of topics.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

A.H

Eric, My friend noticed that as well. That is the same guy and the same baby from Diller's Oscar barbecue this year. Anderson has been going to California a lot lately and he is making major renovations to his penthouse. Maybe he is preparing for the baby to come to NYC.

Eric

I don't think he is planning on adopting that baby or any baby. Why would he go all the way to LA and be that far away from it? I know he is renovating his place but you think he would have already moved the baby and this guy (assuming he would be the other parent).

Eric

I have been curious why Anderson seems ok with being seen with this guy and the baby now but was running from them at Diller's party? Because Cesar was there and people know who Cesar is and always connecting him with Cesar.

I didn't mean Anderson will not adopt any baby, I just don't think this is it.

A.H

Eric, I don't know if you read my earlier post about this, but I have my doubts about Anderson being gay. I think he likes to use the gay issue to his advantage. I am not saying he isn't, but I have read about some sightings of him with a woman in Pasadena. In fact, he is conveniently going back to California on the 17th to give out the Daniel Pearl award at UCLA. Like I said, he has been in the LA area quite a bit this year. Funny thing is on last night's show when Sanjay was talking to him about the flu epidemic and mentioned that pregnant women are told to take the shot he said, "As you probably know." Maybe I am reaching, but things seem to be leaning in that direction.

Eticket

There would be no reason for Anderson to go through such lengths to protect his privacy if he were straight. There have been gay rumors about George Clooney over the years, but we HAVE seen him with women on dates and out--but Anderson, a rich, handsome, successful 41 year old man who has NEVER been connected to any woman, even through rumors, pretty much confirms that he is indeed gay. The big mystery with him is always who he's actually dating--no one has ever been able to get a handle on that one. I used to think it was Cesar too, but there are more rumors out there now about Anderson and some bartender. Cesar is the guy who has been seen with Anderson the most though, at least in photographs.

DizzyGuy

Oh Anderson cooper seems like a really nice guy.

Annie

The other guy is wearing a baby carrier that's been unhooked.

If that's Anderson's kid, they are both fashion-challenged. Note the casual clothing paired with black dressed shoes on both him and the baby.

If he is hiding a child that is so dysfunctional. For a guy that advocates telling the truth, he sure seems to have a lot of secrets.

I feel sorry for the kid.

Eric

@AH: Where did you read about these sightings of Anderson and a woman in Pasadena? Do you have links?

@Ticket: rumors of other women? Where?

Never one pic of him on a date with a woman? And what woman is going to remain silent if they are dating or have dated him? All these years not one female has spoken up?

And why would Anderson always go to Pasadena to see the woman and not fly her to New York for a visit?

A friend of mine has a close friend (yea, I know, sounds legit) lives on the same block as him and he is always alone whenever she has seen him.

Eticket

@Eric, I actually said there are NO rumors of Anderson being involved with women--you do get these people who for whatever reason, can't stand the idea that he might be gay, so they concoct these ridiculous stories about him being with women. I think the only women he's involved with are his mother and co-workers and maybe a couple of female friends, but that's all there is to that story. He's gay.

truthfully yours

If Anderson Cooper is gay, that is not a homophobic comment, when someone mentions it. He is a white guy. Is that racist? I can't figure out why he won't come out of the closet. Is he ashamed?

A.H

Eric, I am not saying they are true, but last year there were a number of people on AskMen.com who said that they had seen him with a blonde woman and that they had even spoken to him. I realize it is probably a lie, but someone else on the same link said that it was a well known fact in the area.

There are also some photos around of him and Chesney at Woody's with some women. Of course any sightings of Anderson with anyone is going to stir up rumors. He is entitled to live his life the way he sees fit, the problem is that the way he is going about it is bringing more attention to the issue. I am beginning to think that he has deliberately been doing this to bring more attention to himself. I can't really blame him it seems to be working so far, let's be honest most people that talk about him don't talk about his work they talk about his looks or his personal life. Just take a look at his FB page and the live blog.

Eric

@AH 2:23 PM your comment:

"Funny how all the gossip websites seem to be ignoring this photo. Isn't this the "big money" picture they have all been waiting for?"

No, these pictures prove nothing. Anderson is just holding a baby. Unless someone knows for sure that this is Anderson's baby.

THEE

Anderson Cooper is great. His orientation doesnt matter folks, this is the 21st century.

PS- anyone commenting on his skin color, he has had skin cancer before. Im sure the last thing hes going to do it go out and tan.

A.H

Art, You may be right about that, but how many times have you seen Anderson holding a baby? That baby is the spitting image of Anderson. Do you think that is just a coincidence? Take a look at Anderson's own baby photos. If that baby isn't his, he is related to it in some way. Aside from the coloring, the baby's top lip and eyes look just like Anderson's and the more I look at that other guy the more I am convinced that he is a bodyguard/nanny of some sort.

1996 days ago

Eric

@AH: so then why does this baby live in California? Why would Anderson live so far away from him? Unless Anderson is planning on leaving CNN soon and moving out there? Or maybe the baby lives in NY?

1996 days ago