Anderson Cooper:

Oh Daddy!

5/5/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Look at that adorable face ... and the baby is pretty cute too!

media_removed.jpg

While out in Beverly Hills with a friend, Anderson Cooper showed off his paternal side -- and his legs -- by holding a baby in his buff arms.

Coop can cover even the most sensitive of topics.

Eric

That baby is not Anderson's. And if it is, hat a pathetic person Anderson Cooper is for not acknowledging he has a child.

How old do you think this baby is? Assuming it was born in Califonia, does that coincide with when he would have been out there for the birth. Anderson has not taken any vacation this year aside from a day or two when he said on the air he was in Mexico.

1957 days ago

A.H

@Art, Maybe the mother lives out there. Even if he used a surrogate, no matter what she signed, he is stuck with her for life. Maybe she is nursing the baby, there are so many possibilities, but you are right it could live in NYC, but the only times we have seen it have been on the West Coast.

@Bill, This baby has to be about 5 months old. Anderson has been in California a lot this year and he was there for "Heroes" in November. He always schedules a lot of lectures out there, in fact, although he was just there this week he is going back on May 17. That is a lot of traveling just to do a couple of lectures or to present awards. There is something else drawing him out there. Actually he was there on vacation this year because he was on Seacrest's show and said he wasn't there for work.

BTW, Mexico is conveniently close by.

1957 days ago

Eric

@AH: you said the only times we have seen it (the baby). Are you saying the baby has been seen before? Or just this one set of pictures?

1957 days ago

A.H

@Bill, Yes, that baby and that guy were with Anderson and Julio at Diller's pre-Oscar barbecue this year; they can be seen in the photos. Like I said I don't have any proof, but I can put two and two together. Too much of a coincidence if you ask me.

1957 days ago

Eric

So why does Anderson seem to be ok with being seen with this guy and baby now but ran from them at Diller's party.

1957 days ago

A.H

Final Pixx has a bunch of other photos and it says "Anderson Cooper with his baby son and boyfriend." So I guess that answers all of our questions.

1957 days ago

A.H

I just saw the proof page for the rest of these photos and it says, "Anderson Cooper with his baby son and boyfriend." I guess that answers all of our questions.

1957 days ago

A.H

These comments are getting screwed up, but I will try and post my last one again.

@Nick, As you can see by my "delayed" comment that is the site I was talking about. I don't know about that guy, but woman's instinct tells me that Anderson is the father of that baby. I guess we should not be too surprised since Anderson has always said that he wanted a family and he is almost 42.

1956 days ago

Eric

It sure does seem rather like it could be. Just boggling that Anderson is so secretive about it and have the baby 3,000 miles away even if it is young. You would think he would want to be around it at every moment. And you would think Anderson would be more over the moon about it, and how he went away with Julio just around Thanksgiving to Egypt, probably pretty close to the delivery time or when it could have been born.

Anderson sure seems to be going around it in such an odd way

1956 days ago

The 1 & Only

Is that really Anderson's baby? You guys are driving me crazy!!!

1956 days ago

A.H

I am having so much trouble posting lately!

@Nick, I tried to respond earlier, but my comments are being delayed for some reason. Anyways, I thought the same thing myself, if this is Anderson's baby, and I think it is, why would he go off to Egypt so soon after it was born? It seems kind of cold. I don't know about the guy being his BF though because Anderson did go to Egypt with Julio in November so where does he fit in? After all Julio is the one he acknowledged in "Dispatches." I hope it isn't anything kinky.

BTW, Isn't TMZ owned by Turner? It seems odd that these photos turned up here. Maybe Anderson is "keeping it in the family" by giving them the exclusive.

I wonder how long it will be before the birth mother wants some of that limelight? No matter what type of agreement she signed women are never content to stay in the background they always want to be the center of attention. Maybe LK will get the first interview when she writes her book.

1956 days ago

Eric

Regarding the birth mother want the limelight at some point, my guess is Anderson put that in the legal agreement, that she can't talk. That said, I wonder how much he had to pay her to agree, and hopefully she will stick to her deal. He either went to Egypt right before or right after.

I wonder if anyone has asked Anderson to comment on these photos.

Just because the website says Anderson's baby and boyfriend doesn't make it so.

1956 days ago

A.H

Like I said I don't know for sure, but you must admit it looks a LOT like him, especially when he was a baby. As far as any legal agreement is concerned they can always be broken. We see it all of the time. I am sure she was paid plenty to rent out her womb. Maybe that is why he is working his butt off all of the time.

You know people are going to want to see who this woman is. Instead of ending the speculation about his private life Anderson has just added another dimension to it.

He may have gone to Egypt right before or right after, but Egypt isn't just around the block, it is still pretty cold. I am sure he has been asked about these photos, but like I said, maybe he gave TMZ the exclusive.

Anderson is going to have to make a decision, does he want to be Mr. Mom and give up the traveling needed to be a world class journalist or is going to push this kid off on nannies like his mother did to him and his brothers.

If the kid is not his, just ignore everything I said.

1956 days ago

The 1 & Only

I think if Anderson had a son (or daughter), he couldn't stand to be away from him or her for that long. I think he would feel too much guilt. Plus - who would just have a baby and only see them a few times a year. I think his heart would break.

1956 days ago

The 1 & Only

AH,

You seem to know a lot about Anderson. Where he went at what time and all that. I watch him all the time but I would have no idea what his Egypt trip coordinated with. Are you trying to verify that this is his son for us? : )

1956 days ago