Brooke Involved in Kiefer Caper

5/6/2009 10:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Shields, Kiefer SutherlandRegarding the Kiefer Sutherland headbutting incident in NYC Monday night ... new details from law enforcement, and they back up Kiefer's story that Brooke Shields was in the middle of the spat that left designer Jack McCollough injured.

According to one law enforcement source, "Brooke was definitely involved." As we reported, Kiefer and witnesses say McCollough pushed Brooke and Kiefer stepped in and demanded he apologize to her. Kiefer's peeps say Jack pushed Kiefer, and the actor responded with a headbutt.

There are reports Kiefer was drunk at the time of the incident.

Law enforcement sources also tell us they have been in touch with FOX studios, asking for them to arrange a time when cops can interview Kiefer.

Story developing ...

xcalibur

WHERE IS THE DAMN VIDEO TMZ? HARVEY ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL AGAIN??

Linda Mott

The fact is that Jack pushed him, not that he had been drinking. He came to Brookes defense and she doesn't want to go against her friend, Jack. Kiefer was trying to be a good Samaritan. No good deed goes unpunished.

AlexReager

Any chance an A-list celeb like Kiefer could possibly go to jail? Not in a million years.

northern gypsy

it appears K.S. intentions were honourable....
what i don't understand...why do u need to shove anyone ???
little advice to B.S. dump this designer !!!

OCD

Get on with your bad self, Keifer. Nothing like a good head butt to get the point across that you don't push women around. Ha-ha-ha!

1935 days ago

wasted days and wasted nights

He was evidently under the influence of soccer.

mena

I love Kiefer and you only know these people from a far, and I'm sure none of these people involved are innocent, good hearted people. Has anyone ever heard the word HEAR SAY??????????? To OMG, you should try to headbutt someone and see how good it feels, I sure wouldn't want someone to do that to me. I bet you couldn't handle the pain! LOL

whocares

Well since Brooke show was canceled at least she found a way to make the news...or at least a way to make it on to TMZ

Jesus

What an animal this guy is. This event is a big New York society evening, this is what happens when you invite trashy Hollywood actors to something dignified. I really hope they take this menace away until he dries out so our streets (and parties) will be that much safer. There is no way this attack was justified. Shields better get her stupid spin under control and try telling the truth, this is serious and not make believe entertainment.

Lisa

Now days grown men won't even hold the door open for women-no manners. I am proud of Kiefer for sticking up for Brooke, although she is undeserving. It was self defense as Jack pushed Kiefer first. I will take Kiefer anytime over a pompus little sissy like Jack.

1935 days ago

kjk(hates american idol auditions)

wait a minute, who intrupeted who here...people magazine has a whole dif story. interesting, yeah where's the video???

Lucie in the Sky with Diamonds

People just need to quit hating on Kiefer! He is a true gentleman! I wish there were more guys like him in the world when they see someone being completely stupid towards women. If you ask me......he deserves a reward instead of backlashing. If Kiefer came to my rescue, the only problem I would have would be......how many ways can I pleasure this man for payback. Yeah - actually.....not really a problem is it? Oh well....

screwkick

Keifer probably thought Jack McCullough was Tony Almeida...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2