TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Kiefer's Headbutt Victim: Attack Was Unprovoked

5/6/2009 4:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kiefer SutherlandDesigner Jack McCollough is speaking out on the nasty headbutt he received from Kiefer Sutherland on Monday -- by saying he did nothing to deserve the brutal shot.

Jack's rep released this statement to People: "All we can say at this point is that he was the victim of a vicious, violent, unprovoked assault and that the matter is in the hands of the authorities."

28 COMMENTS

No Avatar
1.

toofastforyou!    

FIRST AGAIN SUCKErsRS!!!

1933 days ago
2.

L    

I wish someone with money would do that to me. I'd be set for life!

1933 days ago
3.

Jess    

Kiefer Sutherland is such a nice guy.
Hard to believe he did this bad ass move.
Do you think he was drunk?

1933 days ago
4.

Christy    

I think he was VERY drunk. He's an alcoholic for sure. But he's also a really good guy 95% of the time. It's the other 5% that screws it all up.

1933 days ago
5.

ketielynn    

Keifer seems to have a drinking problem.

1933 days ago
6.

skr    

This is sad because Kiefer (when sober) is one of the nicest, sweetest, most polite guys you'll ever meet. When he's drunk, he's a happy drunk most of time, unless he's provoked, or thinks he's being provoked and that's when things get nasty and he gets a little carried away. Kiefer probably thought he was protecting Brooke, it was a nice gesture, even if it was mistaken. Since he was drunk, he likely misread the situation and overreacted and if that was the case, he should at least apologize, which I think he will. The good thing about Kiefer is that when he screws up, no matter how stupid it is, he usually admits it and accepts the consequences and doesn't try and make excuses. I hope they resolve this quickly and settle this out of court and Kiefer gets the help he needs, I hate to see this happen to such a nice guy.

1933 days ago
7.

joe the dic giver    

im suprised this homosexual designer isn't use to having his head & nose banged on. well, im sure a scrotum bag isn't as hard as keifers head but still, im sure having that area pounded on isn't nothing new to him.

as for #3, so instead of working hard, going to college & challenging yourself thru life to make money & have everything you want, you'd rather sit back like a lowlife and wait for your pay day by getting someone with money to hit you so you would be "set for life"? well while you sit at home doing nothing but playing online, i will sit here behind the desk at the company i own and stare at my bmw parked outside my window in lovely las vegas, nv. yeah, you keep setting there waiting as the rest of the world passes you by.

1933 days ago
8.

Black Power    

That'll teach him. You don't mess with Jack Bauer, whether he's drunk or not. If he pushed him, then he got what he deserved. If not, I guess he will end up with a big payday.

1933 days ago
9.

SP    

If this moron put his hands on FIRST then it was self defense period. If anything he should be arrested for assult & battery. Of course in the day of real men, no one would have called the ploice they would have had it out like real men then went and had a beer together. WIMPS

1933 days ago
10.

Las Vegas Gal    

#5 your first comments to this story show your true colors. Business owner or not, as a human is that they way to talk about others? Does that kind of talk show you to be a successful person?

1933 days ago
11.

MammaMia    

THIS is why I'd want Kiefer on my side in a bar fight.

1933 days ago
12.

RONICA MYREE    

I LIKE JOEDICGIVER OPINION ON THINGS YOU GUYS MISSED THE POINT.. JOE I GUESS THE BEAMER AND OWNING YOUR OWN BUSINESS BOUGHT THE HATERS OUT. BUT YOU GO BOY FROM A WOMAN.

1933 days ago
13.

Las Vegas Gal    

I think the comments on the story and the injury is the problem. Trying to show you are a big person car you drive is not a way to measure a person.
If that is the case. I also own a business, 7 retail stores.
You both missed the point. Money and material things do not give you class.

1933 days ago
14.

deb    

Pansy ass designer. Stop being such a girl. OOOOhhhhh let me run to the police because i had a fight. Did you call your mommy too.

1933 days ago
15.

Mel from Malibu    

If Jack McCollough accidently knocked over Brook Shields why didn't he help her up and be the Gentlemen that he is and avoid any social conflicts that would arise from others from his rudeness to Brook?? Or was Jack mc Collough em bare assed or ass shamed to bend over to help Brook up in public??

Kiefer's Irish Kiss was a reminder to Jack that he should remember his manners towards women and not be such a Diva ...

1932 days ago
| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web