This Is What You Get When You Mess with Kiefer

5/6/2009 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Designer Jack McCollough, showing off the souvenir he got from Kiefer Sutherland Monday night, was spotted out today in Manhattan.

media_removed.jpg

It is still unclear whether or not Kiefer was coming to the aid of Brooke Shields, as his people claim (and hers deny). Not that it matters to his face.

skanky skanks

has anyone tested that thinkg on his nose to see if its swine flu or syphilis?

Jake

Gay F***** you deserved it and more.....

Jack the Ripper

He should have beaten him unmercifully for being such a queer.

Bryan

Lets get one thing straight, the only reason Jack McCollough is conscious right now is because Jack Bauer doesn't want to carry him.

One time someone put handcuffs on Jack Bauer, Historians have labeled this event as the worst mistake EVER!

24fan

boo hoo, Jack Bauer gave him a boo boo. I'll forgive Keifer anything for putting on the greatest show on TV

SP

Thats a freakin scratch! I get worse from my little boy. What a WIMP WIMP WIMP!!!! I think he must have pushed Brooke down just because he wanted to act like a man & could'nt do it to a real man.

LOVE - the non-bot

This guys should sell his face for a "blast me in the nose" punching bag. I mean, trying to hit that retruded chin might take some effort, but the nose ...

Hussie

I'm sure there are several more versions that will surface before the truth comes out...
I don't really see Kiefer randomly attacking anyone, unless provoked...He's got far too much to lose...
However, I do see Kiefer defending a lady...
It's fairly obvious this is a shakedown because some sissy got a beatdown...

Jb

Its a little cut get over it! Maybe he'll think twice before pushin Jack Bauer again!

John

That's it?

bemybaby

What, no "gay bashing" "hate crime" complaint from the alleged victim?

g-dawg

IF ACTION JACKSON (AKA JACK BAUER) DECIDED HE NEEDED A GOOD HEAD BUTT, THEN HE NEEDED A GOOD HEAD BUTT!!!!!!!!

Kim

It's odd that any man would press charges for a relatively minor injury during a barroon scuffle. (And, yes, even a broken nose qualifies as minor.) Most guys would be embarrassed to make a big deal out of it. It seems like an attempt to capitalize on Mr. Sutherland's fame, weath and prior legal troubles.

Mike

that aint nothin compared to the beatdown the rockets are going to put on the lakers tonight

PEPSI Generation

who could miss that nose?put the drunk away for good and HONK on

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments