Tyler Perry's Alleged Stalker

Indicted

5/6/2009 3:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0430_tyler_perry_tmz_booking_ex-1Court sources tell TMZ Tyler Perry's alleged stalker was indicted yesterday on a felony aggravated stalking charge.

We're told the Fulton County, Ga. grand jury in the Dawne Wilson case concluded yesterday there was enough evidence to move things forward to trial.

Wilson was popped at Perry's recording studio after allegedly violating a stay away order. She's been on the hunt for him for a long time.

Wilson is scheduled to be arraigned tomorrow.

artie help

gary coleman

elle

scaarrryyy, she gives good crazy eyes. no one should be terrorized like that. now, he knows how a hot girl feels.

artie help

1ST AGAIN BITCHES.

jared

looks like that crack mother from the movie Lean on Me

O Plz

If she was indicted she is no longer "alleged".

ntvnat

Wow, she has LOUSY tastes in "celebs". Has she SEEN How horribly unfunny 'House Of Payne' is; probably *the* worst "sitcom" in the history of TV. Besides, she's got baaaaaaaaaaad gaydar. 'Cause this Black dude is a 'Flesh Cigar Smoker'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Mott

When someone is obsessed with another, it can be unhealthy. Stalk on twitter not in person.

Terri

Um, #8, excuse me, but I am well known on here to speak my mind on a regular basis and I am very much against racism, I can't stand liars, and I do not like it when people gay bash. I'd like to know why you think #6s statement is racist? He did not call him anything other than a black dude and state the dislike of one of Tyler's tv shows. What he did do however is talk out his ass and make an unnecessary inflammatory gay bashing remark about Tyler. Don't confuse race with sexual orientation. I have no idea if Tyler is gay or not and neither does #6, but he obviously is a little little person, insecure with himself and obviously doesn't like gay people. And you are correct Tyler is a very rich man, extremely rich, but what impresses me most about Tyler is where he came from, he was a homeless man not so long ago and look what a success he is now -- that impresses me immensely.

ntvnat

I'm a gay male and just sayin' like it is. Tyler Perry is almost guranteed to be gay and a very high likely likes to cross-dress. That's why he created himself a job where he can do it for "entertainment". While I'm a proud (very proud!) flesh cigar smoker (both dark and light hehe), I'm not a CD-er. And the one person who says I'm being racist because I hate on Tyler's crappy House Of Payne..... there's PLENTY of Blacks who find his show garbage. In fact, I dare say ALL of his "entertainment" (movies) are crap. I've sampled most of them. Awful. In fact, if there (((MORE))) Black movie/TV creators and Tyler Perry weren't practically the ONLY game in town, you'd see he's terrible if you could sample others' works.

Rated M for the smart cookies...

Leave that man alone besides, another black man not riding a d**k with no "color"(LOL). Your just mad because he's not on the street like you. Grow up and grow some balls stop hatein'. "Bye Hater" you see him!!!

Keep doing what you do TP, much love....

Requiem4aJerk09

Tyler Perry is so over hyped.

Requiem4aJerk09

so true. it do look like the girl's mom on Lean On Me.

sabby

Is that Lauryn Hill? LOL

Priscy

You can say whatever you say we Love Tp.