'Kate Plus 8'

-n- Pepa?

5/7/2009 10:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Jon & Kate Plus 8" mom Kate Gosselin at some event last month (left) -- and Sandra Denton, aka Pepa from the female rap group Salt-n-Pepa, back in the day (right).

Kate -n- Pepa

One of them had marital problems and divorced her husband.

We're just sayin'.

Ut Oh

F-A-K-E

colleen

Kate is having MONEY problems not MARITAL problems - she doesn't give a rats ass about Jon!!

pics look nothing alike

Jeesuz. Let your seeing eye dog choose the pics next time. He'll do a better job of it.

susan

i do have to say not a great cut
please let it grow out and strat agian
you have had some nice hair cuts
just not this one

1911 days ago

jon and kate are octomoms role models

Just three little words to describe Kate Gosselin in honor of Mother's Day this coming Sunday: TOXIC.....PSYCHO....BITCH

Didi

Kate's hairdresser should be tried for crimes against humanity because that style is HORRIFYING!!!! She's a joke and so is her silly hair.

me

As I've said before, Kate's hair is perfectly fine...FOR A LESBIAN FROM 1994!!!

pisces81

I don't blame Jon for cheating...maybe the new gal lets him talk!!!

Igor Loves Green Cheese

How much for one rib? Oops...Chris Rock is employed now... How much for one dingleberry and a side of lovely, congeled menstral blood on a slice of fresh crotch-swiped-by-toilet-tissue-and-stuck-to-nose cheese? To me....Mmmmmm...priceless!

Timmy

Uhhh... Sure, TMZ. Whatever you say.

Aimee

I actually love the new hair do on kate, she has 8 kids so i dont think that gives you any other option but to have short hair, but atleast with this style its more feminine and she gets to have some long hair. Love Kate and the Show!

Monica

Oh TMZ, pull the photo of Kate & any related stories. She is nothing but a mental bitch with a backward mullet hairstyle. GROSS!!!

carol

It's time to pull the plug on that show. Everyone is getting sick of it, sick of hearing Kate bellyache about one thing or the other. You never see her family on the show - probably because they dislike Kate. Think Jon's family is not thrilled with her either. I don't blame Jon for running around. I would too if I was married to Kate.

Marci

Quit picking on Jon and Kate. Jon has every oppurtunity to open his mouth and talk whenever he wants to. He chooses to keep his feelings and thoughts to himself. Kate has not sewn his lips shut. She chooses to talk and he chooses not to.. He is a lot like my son, who just doesn't seem to have the guts to speak out about how he feels, and lets his wife run the show. Jon and my son are passive and the women they are with are more assertive. You cannot fault the women for their men being timid and/or shy. Some men are just woosies. For the record I like the show Jon & Kate Plus 8, and I hope for the childrens sake that this family is not headed for marital trouble. Kate cannot be blamed for Jon's behavior. Jon needs to begin being responsible for himself. Jon also appears to be needing a class in communication skills. I don't want to believe any of this hogwash about him running around. I just pray it is all not true. If any of it is, then Jon needs HELP!! He has 8 kids for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He should be thinking of his kids and not about himself. But I still don't want to believe that any of this is true.

norjay

She's like Joyce Kilmer's "Trees"-------she has a nest of robins in her hair. JMO, but I don't see how Jon could have had sex with the other woman, Kate took those parts away a long time ago.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments