Martin Lawrence -- My Sea-Doo Escaped!

5/8/2009 3:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Martin LawrenceMartin Lawrence left a floater in the Pacific Ocean this weekend -- when his trusty Sea-Doo drifted away from the boat he was on and into the deep blue.

We're told while Mart-iiin and a friend were towing his water motorcycle through the choppy waters outside of Marina Del Rey, it somehow became detached and floated away.

But this story has a happy ending -- cops tell TMZ they eventually found the Sea-Doo banged up on a nearby beach, where it had learned to make fire and befriended a volleyball named Wilson.

colleen

WHO CARES!

1993 days ago

Anon

Shaniqua?, Shaniquuaaaaaaa.

Ah, the good ol' UPN days. When you coming back to stand up buddy?

1993 days ago

Party 'till you die!

Reminds me of my buddy towing his boat to the lake. He looks over to the 'right lane' (we were already in the right lane) and he starts screaming something to the effect of "What the f is that a-hole doing passing us on the right side!!!!!" The problem was that the vehicle passing us was his boat on its' trailer making its' grand escape attempt after a weld on the trailer had broken. No one got hurt and even the boat rolled to a stop without suffering any damage! The manufacturer of the trailer was more than happy to buy a much fancier new trailer and pay for towing with an extra $1000 thrown in to wisely avoid a litigious lawsuit!
I must say it was interesting to say the least being passed by an unmanned boat cruising under its' own power in the middle of the desert! Martin doesn't have crap over my buddy Steve!

1993 days ago

kpup

what the ending of this article supposed to be funny? whoever wasted their time to research AND post this story needs to be fired.

1993 days ago

billyboyhere

Since when can a Black Man do anything right when it comes to Water, or Water sports? Its like thinking a Black person could be an Eskimo....they are the first to admit they hate water and the cold. Nothing wrong with that, it is what it is, and if you try to deny it, you are simply being stupid and blind...any Black person I've ever known has gone out of their way in a loud and strange kind of way to say they dont like the water or the cold, nor anything remotely smelling funky or when their hair gets matted down like nappy like.

So why it surprise you Martin lose a watercraft---mfer dont want to be on one in the first place. Be like a black man riding a jet ski to Alaka---aint ever gonna happen----you know it, and so do I so lets link up over that agreement.

1993 days ago

Winsome Davis III

Bwahahahahaha!!!
I can't imagine he's ever heard of the
Ashley Book Of Knots.
by Clifford Ashley
Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group
Published:June 21, 1944
ISBN - 13:9780385040259
Price: $50

1993 days ago

ogre

tmz has some of the lamest jokes sometimes

1993 days ago

justsaying

No.4. Before you open your mouth or put fingers to computer keyboard, please find out what is happening around you. The United States have a black man on the Olympic team who is not only a swimmer, but have won medals in the sport. A black man was one of the first people on earth to visit the North Pole, and there are hockey players who are black. If I have to give you one piece of advice this would be it: IT IS BETTER TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED AND HAVE PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE AN IDIOT, THAN TO OPEN IT AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT!!!!

1993 days ago

Kid Dyn-O-Mite

As soon as I read the topic regarding Martin Lawrence I knew there would be a person who would interject race into the story. It NEVER fails on this site. Ironically it's normally a white person who will accuse black people of "bringing up the race card".

1993 days ago

JustInTime

Well, I thought the Cast Away joke was funny.

1993 days ago

MichLuv

anyone who LIVES in Marina del Rey knows the D in del is NOT capitalized!! get your LA shiz right, harvey!!

but i agree with the poster who said the castaway joke was funny.

1992 days ago

justsaying

No10. I don't know why you sound so shock about white people. Every other race on this earth knows that they are the most bigoted people on the face of this earth. I've been to over 20 countries and have lived in 6. Believe me, they make these extreme muslims seem like tame bunnies.

1992 days ago