Peter Criss from KISS

'Memba Him?!

5/8/2009 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Peter "Cat" Criss is famous for being the drummer and vocalist in the rock band KISS. Guess what he looks like now!

Memba Him: Click to reveal

RockStar 666

TMZ, you guys are idiots

1994 days ago

billyboyhere

No matter who it is in the real photo, he looks, rather ancient, with an obvious hair dye job that rivals Richard Jansen in the Futigive Series using Black shoe polish as hair dye, not to mention the face with both wrinkles and scars from I guess year of wearing make up for 24 hours a day for like 10 years. Poor guy.

Maybe the Royalties he gets makes up for it...Me? I'd rather have my dignity and my face instead.

1994 days ago

Mrs Butters

The logical mistake would be to confuse Criss and Eric Singer,cuz Singer faudently uses Criss's trademark make up,but no,you dumb asses confused two drummers who never wore the same make up.I really hope you don't pay higher than minimum wage Harvey,between the lack of even casual research and the mornonic questions your camera crew ask,it really seems amateur hour never ends

1994 days ago

HOMO KILLER

Who cares, KISS is the gayest band ever and I love them for that!!!

1994 days ago

vminjares2

Hey tears of a clown your a douche. Eric carr wore the makeup a year or so and was with them for another 7 or 8 with out make up until he died of brain cancer. and he was on of the greatest drummers during the era so know what your talking about before you post jack off!!!

1994 days ago

fans of President Obama

what does K I S S stand for anyway?

1993 days ago

frogs and gravel

Umh, #13 (vminjares2) Eric Carr died of Heart Cancer.

1993 days ago

Gabriel

No, really, you guys... That's Paul Caravello (aka) Eric Carr, who passed away in 1991 (same day Freddy Mercury did).

I can understand you guys making such a big mistake if you don't know Kiss at all, but I would have expected you to change the picture after you got all these messages.

Believe me, I don't want to see how Eric Carr looks today.

1993 days ago

arealfan

Peter Criss is a very talented artist. I think he looks GREAT. Peter ROCKS!

1993 days ago

puhllleeez

There is a reason KISS wore makeup, and now it is abundantly clear what that reason is.

1993 days ago

Beth

This is MOST CERTAINLY Peter Criss on the first page. Eric Carr did not wear his makeup like that, only Peter Criss did. Eric's makeup was different. I am a KISS fan from the early 70's and know EXACTLY how they wore their makeup. Peter you ROCK!!!

1993 days ago

dee

well the picture is peter criss as the cat anyone who thinks it's eric carr is a idiot. the picture was from 1977.

1993 days ago

dee

well if that's the case tmz needs to get better personel if they don't know who is who. dumb ass.

1993 days ago

Goldie B

Love the Cat Man!

1993 days ago

Keifer not ok

Funny, his hair was grayer in that ancient pic then it is now - he *should* ditch the harsh black dye.
And I agree with 19. Gene needs to STFU and get his ego in check - he's not aging gracefully and is spoiling whatever cred Kiss ever had as a rock band.

1993 days ago