Jack McCollough -- No Worse for Wear

5/9/2009 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Designer/headbuttee Jack McCollough made a beeline for his SUV yesterday in NYC, after his rep said Kiefer Sutherland broke his nose in three places after that incident earlier this week.

So, we ask ... really broken or an excuse for a nose job?

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

oh man this guy is going to regret reporting this incident, now he is on the paparazzi's radar.

Atlanta Private Investigator

It's hard to tell ...lol

Zulu Dawn

Wow, very little damage for a nose broken in THREE places.
I suggest an out of court settlement. Proving malice will be TOUGH if he indeed knocked BS to the floor.

LearnedOne

if it was broken (in 3 places, no less) it would be swollen like a balloon and he would have 2 black eyes, plus facial bruising. Does he think we're all stupid?

Thyna

If dude's nose was that seriously broken and need surgery he'd look like a freaking raccoon for a couple weeks at least.

Bren

there was a picture of him the other day with just a little cut on his nose. I don't know how it would have gotten worse afterwards?

mellon bruse N

the skull is brused and he could have a concussion.

KatieS

The picture shown of him the other day showed no bruise on his skull. I think what looks like a bruise in the photo above is really just a shadow. The picture the other day showed only a tiny scratch on his nose. For comparison, I currently have a very similar scratch on my face made by my 8-month-old baby's fingernails being a tad too long. Maybe I should have the kid arrested!

No doubt Kiefer is wrong for headbutting him and he definitely needs to get his alcoholism under control, but I think the guy is now just out for sympathy, publicity or money (or all 3)!

wellanyway

Broken nose my arse! He's milking the sympathy card in the hope of a bigger payout. I feel like headbuting the little creep myself

skr

Did you see the pics from yesterday? He was soooo loving the free publicity and attention, he had this silly smirk on his face the whole time. Even I felt like headbutting him myself!! So I'm putting my vote in now - definitely free nose job

deb

#8 your kidding right? His skull is bruised? I suggest you go have your skull checked.

Mayu

No black eyes... no brusing... no swelling... Usually there's a bump or the nose looks twisted if it were broken in 3 places.

It's an ugly ass nose, but he needs to blame his mom and dad... not Kiefer

amanda

If his nose is broke,where is his black eyes?

RobN

It's a criminal case; if the nose is broken there will be proof of it as part of the extent of the assault. Until it comes out officially, who knows.

Liz

OK, bigtime Designer, benefits from publicity, probably has doubled in clothes sales and is trying to get Money from Kiefer, not cool!
I hope his lawyers request (undoctored) x-rays and medical records! I'm sure they will, he's got a great lawyer!
Good Luck Kiefer, we're behind you!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments