Rihanna Fights

Alleged Nude Pics

5/9/2009 3:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0313_rihanna_ex_2-1Rihanna's camp is firing off the first response to nude pictures, allegedly of Rihanna, that hit the internet today.

TMZ has learned the legal department at Island Def Jam Music Group, RiRi's label, sent a letter to at least one website that published the photos. The letter refers to "unauthorized photos purported to be...Rihanna," demands that the photos be removed from the site, and calls the photos a violation of "the Artist's rights."

It's not clear whether Rihanna really is the woman in the buff because you can't see her face in the nude shots. She is clearly pictured in two fully clothed pics.

Interestingly, the letter from Island Def Jam does not deny (or confirm) if it's really Rihanna.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

As many celebs that have done this naked picture thing, yeah i'm bored and going on and on about it, but I wish it would stop getting attention in general from tmz, etc. This is my last comment lol. But seriously, it's old. She has a good body but it's just a naked body, something we've all seen before, big deal. IF it weren't for the Chris brown thing I wouldn't even pay this any attention.

Fred

The pictures I really want to see published all over the internet are the ones of her face taken by the LA police at the hospital and later.

I bet if those pictures were in the public eyes he would not be going to jail, his ass would be going to prison.

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

it's gonna be hard to argue that it's not her...

Michael Jackson's Voice

Totally HER! Wow what a SLUT!!! You can tell its her too... I just typed it in online and found it on some website.. Wow! Is she STILL americas Sweetheart... Nah I dont want my daughter looking up to a FREAK who gets off fingering her self and makeing stupid nasty pictures of her self ... Maybe it was to the B-Ball Player... He looks the type to post some thing like that... Shows just how CRAZY she truely is... Cell photos can be obtained by anyone at any time... STUPID and CRAZY and SLUTTY!! She gives Paris a run for her money... NASTY WHORE!!! Who cares who leaked the photos... she made them her self and now Def Jam is trying to get them off the net//// Too late Jay Zee!!! Her nasty ass is out (LITERLY) for everyone to see!! SLUTT, Skank, HO!!!! Rihanna PLEASE just go away!!! WHORE!!!!

Fox

she is on cloud 9 now that the paps follow her everywhere she goes. i highly doubt she's going to hate more publicity. She's a dumb skeezer.

pink floyd

wow nice pics two words GREAT ASS.

Megan

Whats Good For One.. are you saying that she is a slut simply because she took nude photos of herself? Sorry, but thats a pretty common practice, and I doubt you yourself haven't once in your life. So she is a slut because someone she trusted betrayed her? You don't want your daughter looking up to a "freak" who fingers herself? Are you kidding me? Everyone masturbates. So I guess your kid couldn't look up to you either. Or anyone else for that matter. And how exactly do naked pics make Rhianna crazy? Based on this attack on someone you don't even know personally, you seem like the crazy one to me.

who dat

For those who want to remind themselves what rihanna looked like after the tune-up.

Kat

I'm sure she will have no problem finding another boyfriend, lol, i doubt she leaked them herself i'm sure she's got enough attention without them, if she did it's still not as bad as releasing a sex tape such as a famous socialite we all know about for all the wrong reasons who should be the one hiding, not Rhanna, you have to admit she does have a pretty good body though, next time she should go out with a man not a boy like Chris, he needs to grow up.

jessie

even better proof the pics are of rihanna:

the message on the mirror reads: I LOVE YOU. I MISS YOU. ROBYN.

ROBYN IS RIHANNA'S LEGAL FIRST NAME!!!!!!!!!!

see for yourself:

Logan@FireBox

I Have Seen The Pic's And It Looks Like Her And I Seen The Pic's Of Cassie....

Bu

THE NAKED ONES ARE NOT HER.....NO FACE IN THE NUDES?????????????????

Messiah

Sad .. but true .. IT IS HER .. ALL .. LOGIC The mirrors on the wall in the 'CB shot' are 'used' in the other ones.
The Full-Scope is at her home. unmirror .. and compare to ref-shots of her bathroom. We see her Tats. So what.

Anyway .. its not that she's over now. Just a gentle kick back. And even if it kills her privacy .. she'll get over that.

So .. Go RiRi .. Go RiRi .. we don't care !!

I Love Chris Brown

OH POLEASE IT IS SOO HER I MEAN I CAN UNDERSTAND CHRIS COZ HE IS A GUY AND HE IS IN HARDLY ANY OF THOSE PICS BUT I GUESS LITTLE MS "RHI RHI" AIN'T SO INNOCENT NOW HUh

ATLchick

Has to be her since there was no denial. I mean honestly I have no sympathy because as a celeb, or even a regular person, if you take nude pics you have to deal with the consequences!