Justin Timberlake -- Mother Lover

5/10/2009 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's sick, it's twisted and flat-out wrong -- but this Mother's Day skit by Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg from last night's "SNL" is just too funny not to watch.

Kids, definitely don't try this at home.

ZaraB

This is so wrong...on so many levels lolol

Randy

Would be better if you couldn't hear the audience.

Loosenup

I am also a mother and i was NOT OFFENDED. Me and my husband watched SNL and we love when Justin and Andy make digital shorts or anything else they do.. It was funny sometimes people don't know how to enjoy humor and are walking around wound up and miserable. I think everyone is entitled to there opinions but come on it your over 16 you should be able to see the humor in this show and god get over yourselves its a joke learn how to looses up a bit.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I wasn't really offended, a little but not much. I just have thought for years SNL is lame and not funny. I think everything they do is a repeat of stuff been done before and I don't get why people like it still. This wasn't the worst, but it certainly wasn't the best and I wouldn't call it funny. I love to laugh more than anyone and laugh at stupid things all the time but I won't laugh at people trying to hard to be funny. I laugh at stupid things that come naturally or things that are done that are planned that seem a little bit more original and less sexual because sex has been done way too much.

FlamingoNut

Yes, disrespectful & sick, but freaking hilarious. I haven't watched SNL in years, alot of years, and watching this probably won't change my mind, but this WAS very funny.

fred smilek

That was AWESOME very funny, lol...that proves that there are many mothers out there for sure..

milostea

I found it disgusting. And yes, I do like his 'd** in a box' video but this one crossed the line for me.

OCD

Creepy funny!

Gavin McGavin

I liked it but the canned laughter in the background has got to go.

Terri

Haven't watched SNL in ions but I knew JT was hosting so I def tuned in, I love me some JT. I loved the skit. But who was the blonde? I of course knew Susan. But I didn't recognize the blonde mom. But alas I fell asleep before Ciara performed :(.

And by the way Fred Smilek .... I know its YOU ARTIE HELP you cannot fool me, I'm far too smart for you old man!

Sandy

Justin all I can say is AWESOME! Everything he does is gold.

who has the facts? ME

The "mothers" were Susan Sarandon and Patricia Clarkson.

Brent

For those asking, the blonde is Patricia Clarkson.

TonyK

This wasn't funny at all. Very lame!

1901 days ago