Justin Long Is a Very Marked Man

5/11/2009 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting a big, purple hickey on his neck, Justin Long enjoyed a friendly lunch with on-again off-again lover Drew Barrymore on Sunday.

media_removed.jpg

No word on why the two decided to go to a restaurant -- looks like Drew already had a bite.

ME

HICKEYS ARE FOR HIGH SCHOOL. GROW UP DREW. WHY DO YOU NEED TO "BRAND" YOUR MAN.

1937 days ago

Ugh

Like we needed to have the proof pointed out that two ugly people are doing the bump nasty? gross.

1937 days ago

jj

NO NO NO u dont suck on that! - leave the MAC kid alone!

1937 days ago

Ugh

Artie help has mental issues. You were never gone. You probably never even go out in public. Your posts are always so stupid. I wish you would go away. You need help.

1937 days ago

TMZ Staff Are All Deuche Bags!!!

Thats the Apple Mac Logo in his neck!!!!

1937 days ago

artie help

at #22, save your breath for your blow up doll, you freak. FYI I was in Hi. chilling and making coin.

1937 days ago

Ugh

and he can't tell his numbers apart...yawn.

1937 days ago

Ugh

He does always post dumb stuff. We have just learned to ignore!

1937 days ago

Hutch

What's all this stuff about hickey's being for teenagers? I'm 36 and my girlfriend gave me a hickey recently. Not because "hey baby, give me a hickey so I can show it off in the locker room" either. The neck is an erogenous zone, so she went for it. Results: an occasional hickey.

What, you guys don't like having your erogenous zones played with?

1936 days ago

Alexa

Can't imagine how many guys this one's had sex with.

1936 days ago

Duke Steele

Its obvious that this guy is blind. After all, look at the skank hes with. But, he must be a moron too. A HICKEY?? How immature is that?? And he let her do it.

1936 days ago

xxn2om1xx

I CAN CONFIRM THEY ARE AN ITEM. I WAS THERE AT FARMERS MARKET AND SPOKE WITH DREW BARRYMORE REGARDING HER EARRINGS WHICH ARE SAFETY PINS( I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY INTERESTING TO HAVE REAL SAFETY PINS AS EARRINGS). I SAW THEM TWO KISSING, AND THEY WERE HAVING A GREAT TIME EATTING THEIR BURRITO UNTIL THESE RUDE LADIES WERE TAKING PICTURES OF THEM.

1936 days ago