Bruno on Anus: I'm Bleached and I'm Proud!

5/12/2009 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sure, the anal bleaching Sacha Baron Cohen suffered through for a "Bruno" stunt gave him a major case of ass rash -- but it's oddly comforting to know that when he brags about having a bleached balloon knot in this video... he's actually telling the truth.

There's not an acting class on the planet that can teach this kind of commitment.

Foot Fetish

FIRST BIATCHES!!!!!

1990 days ago

Borat

Sacha Cohen isn't fooling me. He didn't have a man sit on his face in Borat simply because he's NOT gay. I'm sure he had several homosexual experiences "just to get in character" too. LOL

BTW, why aren't gays offended by this Bruno character? It's not really very flattering.

1990 days ago

sam mains

he is so funny this film is going o funnier then the last one he did cant wait. I cam across a great website called byzoon.com a new social network they have a cool concept must check out. wow

1990 days ago

Joseph

I dunno, I just don't think this character will have the legs Borat did. One of the reasons, I think, that made Borat such a phenomenon, is that he was unique. It seems like I've seen a lot of over-the-top gay characters before, though I can't quite put my finger in one at the moment.
Well, now that I think about it, maybe Borat did have some comedy ancestors in Latka and Balki. I guess the idea of a foreign dude with a funny accent and speech pattern who says inappropriate things isn't THAT unique.
Ok, forget everything I've put forth. Never mind.

bitzod

I`ll whip your A into shape and talk nasty trash to you on the PA system at the same time...your be my bitch in no time HE HE HE DAH!.TMZ will be there!.

bitzod

HE HE HE ME dumb dumb got gum gum?

1989 days ago

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

can he get his own tent mom?

Joanne

He needs to just go away. I really feel sorry for his daughter; to have a dad like him..

Linda Mott

He really put his butt on the line for this movie.

skanky skanks

sasha whatever his face is is retarded and a nobody. borat is humor for people that live in Smallville, USA.....it keeps them feeling good about life between their sunday mass, meanwhile theyre sending their children to iraq to get killed in the war that was started in the name of god. meanwhile, miss california is busy being a liar and a whore. i think joan rivers needs to punch carrie in the face repeatedly. i hope carrie has a miserable depleted life.

TMZClassifieds.com

I do think that hi is gay.

Mr. X

He has to be one of the most overrated non-funny morons in cinema history.

Da Fadda Figga

Okay. The ass bleaching is out of the way. Now Cohen just needs a sense of humor transplant and he'll be good to go. Hope they find a donor soon.

L. P.

God REALLY needs to flood the earth again.

Mr. X

You guess wrong Dr.Proctor.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments