En Vogue

'Memba Them?!

5/12/2009 6:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the '90s, Cindy Herron, Dawn Robinson, Terry Ellis and Maxine Jones became famous as En Vogue with hits like "Hold On," "My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)" and "Giving Him Something He Can Feel." Guess what they look like now!

En Vogue

mamole25

FIRSTTTTTTT. DOMINICAN REPUBLIC ALL DAYYY

1928 days ago

who dat

"never gonna get it" was a great song to play during sex.

1928 days ago

erica

WOW they still looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!

1928 days ago

Shaniqua

We've been seeing Beyonce for so long I forgot what non-surgically enhanced black people look like! Thanks TMZ!

1928 days ago

TMZClassifieds.com

Who cares, just ad some good story here!!!

1927 days ago

Google-me-bitch!

LMAO @ #4
they need to come back..time for some real music again instead of the crap thats out now

1927 days ago

lynnc

Oh...they're so cute. But this makes me feel so old. Nevagonnageditnevagonnagedit....woo woo woo wooooo!

1927 days ago

Monica

This to Maxine Jones people have always told me that theirs a look a like for everyone. And for many years people thought and called one of the "EnVouge" girls and never really seen you. Reserch your face/name it make me think because so many people said so,that I have a twin sister. my parents thought that it was me on your CD - Never gonna get and brother seen you in concert and said that same thing. Image that if you had a "biological twin" and never seen me.Iam more in shock now .I' am a home town girl of "Detroit" born and rised in the 60s this is no joke, 30 people chased me down, for an autogrape and looking back over my shoulder to see who/what they were talking about and relizing it was me, I took off as fast, as could, and flattered because your almost as beautiful as me. I'am a September born and 5'5" if were not twins maybe God as more in store for us "Diva" on the move. Hope see you in person Maxine Jones. This is "The Age of Aquarius sing & rejoice, and let it flow.
Peace & Love
Sincerely
Monica Curenton

Monica

This is to Maxine Jones people have always told me that there’s a look alike for everyone. And for many years people thought and called one of the "En’Vouge" girls and never really seen you. Research your face/name it make me think because so many people said so, that I have a twin sister. my parents thought that it was me on your CD - Never gonna get and brother seen you in concert and said that same thing. Image that if you had a "biological twin" and never seen me. I’ am more in shock now .I' am a home town girl of "Detroit" born and raised in the 60s this is no joke, 30 people chased me down, for an autograph and looking back over my shoulder to see who/what they were talking about and realizing it was me, I took off as fast, as could, and flattered because your almost as beautiful as me. I ‘am a September born and 5'5" if we’re not twins maybe God as more in store for us "Diva" on the move. Hope see you in person Maxine Jones. This is "The Age of Aquarius sing & rejoice, and let it flow.
Peace & Love