Miss CA: On a Windy Day, You Can See My Nips

5/12/2009 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This was "biblically correct" Miss California Carrie Prejean's unbelievable excuse for those topless pics we posted this morning -- It was a windy day. Seriously.

Carrie Prejean: Click to watch
Did the wind unbutton her top? And how come her hair isn't blowing?

SLUTTY SIENNA

IN MY BOOK, IT'S OFFICIAL --

THE MISS USA PAGEANT IS NOW A WH*RE PARADE.

The Queen

Lets focus. She lied… But what can you expect from the Christians? They all are a bunch a liars and yeah they believe they are going to heaven!!! hahaha that’s funny...

freedomisnotfree

FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS ALIVE THANK YOU CARRIE

TOTALLYAGHAST

OK number 34 this one's for you. Christians do not claim to be perfect, infact we are an imperfect people by definition. If you have done any reading on this at all you would know that if we were perfect, Jesus would not have had to die for our sins. The difference between a Christian and a non Christian is simply this: When we make an honest mistake via lack of info or poor judgement, we ask for forgiveness, learn from our mistakes if we are lucky and continue to move forward hoping we are a good example to our families and those around us. A true Christian is constantly learning and growing. Just because we dont agree with all of the actions of others, does not make us liars, I dont agree with the Gay lifestyle but I do not practice hate. I practice love and acceptance and beleive that God will make the ultimate decision one day and what that will be is not for me to know. In the meantime, I will love my neighbors regardless of their beliefs or sexual preferences and will teach my children that to hate is wrong. Maybe you should get to know a few Christians before you group us all together with the few bad examples out there. By making those statments you are no better than anyone else. You are a fearmonger and a hater and need to re-evaluate how you deal with your anger because making hateful comments is not the best choice. In spite of all your faults, I will do what I am called to do and that is love you. I LOVE YOU # 34 and will pray for you.

SLUTTY SIENNA

Sorry; but it's true.

freedomisnotfree

WHAT A GREAT ROLE MODEL WE LOVE YOU CARRIE

freedomisnotfree

BEAUTIFUL-SMART-STRONG-INDEPENDENT- WE ARE SOOO PROUD OF YOU CARRIE WAY TO GO

Matt Schrimpf

Hilton is an idiot. Good for you Carrie. TMZ sucks. Go Conservatives! Go USA!!!!!!

SLUTTY SIENNA

So, are all contracts signed with Mr. Trump now void? -- Just asking.

nicnak

Hey TMZ get off this girl's back. The Trupster said that she ain't going nowhere. So get over it, and leave this woman alone.

Arnold

i wonder where Ms. California is sleeping tonight? Must be in the luxurious Trump Towers! She gets a free pass, he gets a freebie too! Good job Mr. Trump! I wish I had your wealth and popularity, then I would have a harem of my own. Ha ha ha! Good Luck haters and everyone else. This is all about Carrie and Mr. Trump. They're obviously enjoying it and having fun.

Mhenad

Good Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Mormons, blah, blah, blah. NOBODY who was raised well would take nude pics for money. It was a modeling gig. She did it for the money. These are not fake pics, She admits taking them. She merely denies purposely showing her breasts but acknowledges that they are hers. Stop the photoshoped BS. And do not defend her because she's as homophobic as you are. It's simple. She lied; she should lose the crown.

freedomisnotfree

PEREZ STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE BUT THEN AGAIN YOU ALREADY HAVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Kimberly

It's a beauty pageant, not a Miss Perfect pageant - who the hell cares! I don't really recall hearing about Miss Anyone unless it's time for a new one or they get in trouble, do they actually do anything worthwhile for the state??... And I'd like to add that Shanna Moakler & Perez Hilton are no role models themselves!!

SLUTTY SIENNA

lilly/patty/missy = One Paid PR Flack.