Anna Nicole Smith Drug Case Arraignment

5/13/2009 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Howard K. Stern and two doctors, Khristine Eroshevich and Sandeep Kapoor, have arrived at L.A. County Criminal Court for their arraignment in the Anna Nicole Smith drug case.

Arrivals: Click to watch
The dynamic trio have each been charged with 6 felonies. Keep refreshing the page for the latest updates!

Stay tuned!

Allan Nazario

I know this story much better that normal people and inclusive maybe I'll one withness to declare against HKS, the justice is coming and I hope to the attorney general can request to bring Anna and Daniel back to US. I was a former driver of Anna when I work for TRIMSPA and also I believe that Howard is the full responsible of her dead and Daniel. After the years I put all the pieces together on my mind and now I can describe how ANS was dead. Hope that the AG of CA give inmunity to Moe that also know everything much more that me.
Allan

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

doctor prescribed suicide...

Bee

BEE BEE BEE - Her body may be full of dope however her spirit is not so yes this IS her day to finally communicate since she could not while alive

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

tag team murderers

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

serial killers in training.

Allan Nazario

The justice is coming soon and hope that attorney general can bring Anna Nicole and Daniel back to USA ASAP for a autopsy. I know much better the this case because I was the Anna driver when I work for Trimspa and maybe I can describe today because after the year past I can put together all the pieces. I am sure 100% that Howard is the full responsible of Anna and Daniel dead. I hope that attorney general can give inmunity to Big Moe because he know everything better that me on respect of the dead, I hope that Howard can be founded guilty for the responsability of Anna Nicole and the homicide of Daniel.
Allan Nazario
New Jersey

LH

Cia Bella you are Creepy. Most people never believed that HKS loved Anna. He depended on Anna to pay for the celebrity lifestyle that he had become addicted to. A loving man would never debase a woman the way HKS damaged Anna and her children. He is a cruel monster. Also, just because HKS says that that was what Anna wanted [to be buried in the Bahamas] is all the more reason not to believe what that Monster says. He is among the most hated people in the World.

Jemima

Howard K Stern especially, thought he would get away with murder.
Those pictures of Anna with clown makeup smeared on her face trying to make sense while he laughed at her; then those awful 'wedding' photos of him and her after her son died. It just went on and on.
She was so 'out of it' all the time. Poor girl. If he did love her, he would not have supported that.
One evening after seeing her struggling to make sense on ET, I said to m y husband, 'she is going to wake up dead soon'. The next day she was found dead.
I hope these three get long, long sentences.

b.brigham

GO LILLY AND LEELEE TELL THE REAL TRUTH.................HOWARD ALSO STOLE THE MONEY ANNA WAS GETTING EVERY NIGHT ON E ENTERTAINMEMT....THEY LOVED SEEING ANNA NICHOL STONED EVERY NIGHT ON THE E ENTERTAINMENT SHOW..THEY WERE CULPRITS ALSO WITH HOWARD STERN ..HE BROUGHT HER ON THE SHOW STONED EVER NIGHT AFTER HER SON DIED..HE WAS PROBABLY PAID BEHIND HER BACK.....WHERES ANNA MONEY OF $250,000 A NIGHT ..HOWARD WHERE DID YOU HIDE IT..IN YOUR COMPANY..SMOOCHY LIPS. YOUR COMPANY.. YOU WERE A STALKER TO ANNA AND A PREDATOR,,EVERYONE SAW IT...YOU PROBABLY WATCH ANNA THRU A PEEP HOLE IN HER BEDROOM

Little Poo

I have to wonder -- the autopsy report for Anna Nicole stated that she had Hashimoto's thyroiditis. When I looked it up, it can cause death and it seems like the type of problems the disease causes are very similar to those that the coroner ruled killed Anna Nicole but were attributed to the combination of drugs. The autopsy report neither listed that she was taking thyroid medication nor that she was treated by an endocrinologist.

Also, it is interesting that one of the products TrimSpa sold affected thyroid function but the company took the information about that product off their website a few days after Anna died.

I wonder, will these issues be addressed in the trial?

Also, FYI - I was a patient of Eroshevich and it was one of the worst experiences of my life.

treemarie

does no else but me find it odd that both she and her son died the same way at close but not too close to the same time.i find it strange that just months before she died howard decided to fake marry her and claimed to be the father of her child who was clearly from the begining larrys .i personally belive that howard killed her son daniel first so daniel couldent stand in the way of him getting annas money,then killed anna or rather let her kill herself with all those pills..he just waited.he wanted her money and her house. i mean really

Dawn Pomar

Anna Nicole Smith's Twin Sister is Dawn Pomar who resides in NY, The two young girls were separated very young.

Dawn Pomar

Ladimer Pomar gave me a great piece of advice, if it is tooo much of a coincidence, it is not a coincidence. Please read my blogs AnnaNicole'sTwinSisterDawnPomarNY at blog.com, Sorry, I have not stepped up sooner, but, have been grieving the loss of my sister. You know how people are around money, and how they talk about you after you pass. I was not interested in a Circus, nor publicity, I am only doing this for Vicky(aka) Anna. I especially did not appreciate the way Donna Hogan portrayed Anna Nicole Smith. When the truth rears its ugly head, maybe people will be kinder to my dear sweet twin sister. I still cringe the lime light, but with the ways things are, its time someone set the records straight, and I guess it has to be me, because no one else is.

Dawn Pomar

I Dawn Pomar, am Anna Nicole Smith's Twin Sister, and There are alot
of things you don't know, Anna Nicole has an Auto Immune Disease whic
attacks your body, and Anna Also was wealthy, but probably never told,
I Dawn Pomar, am Anna Nicole Smith's Twin Sister, and There are alot
of things you don't know, Anna Nicole has an Auto Immune Disease whic
attacks your body, and Anna Also was wealthy, but probably never told,
like me, if not for Ladimer, telling me, Tried to get Trust Fund in
1985 and 2003, National Bank in Scranton, PA closed ? Was given two
banks PNC Client Relations PO Box 3429 Pittsburgh,PA 15230 and First
National Comm Bank 102 E Drinker St, Dunmore, PA 18512, wrote both
of them shortly after, 2003 had an accident with someone with the
Smith Last name? Gladys was our great grandmother,and was wealthy.
Can someone tell me where the trust fund is ? please ?

kylady

All of you people out there should be ashame of your selfs,Anna did what Anna wanted ,she wAS BOSS,DID YOU READ UP ON ALL OF THE THINGS SHE DID THRU LIFE,SHE WAS ON DRUGS BEFORE SHE EVER MEET MR. STERN.I WISH HIM ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD,HE DID NOT DO ANY THING TO HURT ANNA,HE LOVED HER,SHE NEEDED HELP AND REFUSED HELP,GOOG LUCK ,HOWARD

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2