Carrie Prejean -- Spontaneous Boob Shots

5/13/2009 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The photog who took those boobie shots of "biblically correct" Miss California USA Carrie Prejean is laughing at her claim that the wind was the reason her breasts were exposed.

Click to view pics!

Dominic Petruzzi
told us he never prompted Carrie to show her breasts -- she just did it "spontaneously" during the shoot.

Dominic says he shot the photos on a "normal day" and it's ridiculous to blame it on a breeze. As for Carrie's claim the pics were taken between shots for the modeling session (she was posing for Bliss Magazine), Dominic says BS -- "she was totally posing and looking into the camera."

Dominic also says after shooting the pics he scrolled through the shots in his camera -- including the boob shots -- and Carrie said she liked them.

Dee

Everyone has a right to their opinion but these shots are very sleazy and I don't believe the wind was blowing her top. Why was she posing like this? She's supposed to be a Christian. This woman really bothers me. She has an excuse for everything. If she truly represents a Christian, a Christian wouldn't pose like that with very little on. She's a fraud.

Steph

Medley..
She didn't have the photos taken last week, they were years ago. I am a christian and in my late teens, early twenties, I did some stupid stuff. I didn't realize christians were the only people held accountable for their past mistakes. Liberals never cease to amaze me!! You don't seem to have a problem with the fraud that is B.H.Obama, now do you? Who is really the hypocrit?

freedomisnotfree

THIS GIRL IS GORGEOUS! WOW

upchuck21

I think Trump told you and Perez Hilton where to go yesterday.

mg

Miss Jesus who flashes her tits actually lied...bit surprise. All we need now is a Palin moment where she become pregnant miraculously and tells everyone that she's still a virgin.

freedomisnotfree

GOD BLESS AMERICA THIS GIRL IS AWESOME

Steph

Carrie gets to keep her crown so quit crying already!!!

Bex

Obviously, not a reputable photographer. Carrie made a bad decision going with this creep.

Steph

mg
What does Palin have to do with this? Moron!

Jard

I am a Believer in JC and a Believer...I made many mistakes when I was Young or I Sinned period...NOW as a mature Woman I would NEVER EVER pose 4 boobie shoots..She Knows better..What would Jesus do?? He would not pose in His undies showing private parts..Carrie is not a Good Example and I would love to tell Her the difference between a nice girl who wont pose NUDE and a lying Opportunist as she seems to be..What a Farss..Not all Christians act as she does..I wonder if she is a virgin????

Greendragnfly

If the wind was really blowing it would have been blowing the jacket/vest closer to her body - not away from it. look how her hair is blown across her face - her hair would be trailing out to her left if the wind was blowing in the right direction to move her clothes.

Wow

My favorite picture of Carrie would be one of her STILL wearing her crown with the caption, "I won, TMZ!" Congratulations , Carrie! Even TMZ and their obsessive campaign against you was no match for First Amendment Rights.

MisterHate

To Cate: You must be related to Perez Hilton. Potty mouth bitch.

Mik

Nothing like FREE PUBLICITY.

missy

TMZ and Perez, give it a rest, it doesn't matter anymore, she is Ms California, you tried to sabatage her and you lost. Donald won't be bullied. You are in no position to judge others.