Aiken's

Got a Hot Claymate

5/13/2009 1:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With his son and Claby mama nowhere in sight, Clay Aiken stepped out on the town with some hot new guy.

media_removed.jpg
Even new daddies need some playtime.

patricia

Hey Clay...what happen to your "what would Jesus do" bracelet? Shame on you!

LDD

clay aiken is f**king disgusting...

Verna

Everyone needs someone so you go Clay and good luck with your friend and your son!

camaguey

What a disgusting freak of nature.

Blkshepherd

#61 Becky
I guess it takes one to know one. ANd you should know.

John

How'd Aiken snag that cutie?

Katycutie9

If this is his new boyfriend, what happened to Reed? :( i like reed better.

jackie

BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN EVERYWHERE!

BEBOP

Thank God for AI or Clay Aiken would still be in the backwoods of North Carolina with no money. But, I do think he has a great personality, and for that I like him as a person.

ari

#63..i am well aware that clay came out to his mom a COUPLE yrs ago, but not out to the world/press. but, in the beginning, when he did lie (once) to rolling stone, it was yrs before he came out to her. and sorry, i guess i am just more able than you to put myself in his situation.. to understand his mind set and why he would not discuss matter. i would not either! for one, it's no one's biz. he came out to her and seemed happy he did.. i am sure too it took time to work thru things with her and his family/friends. maybe he didn't want to push it? maybe he was afraid for her and how her friends woudl treat her? maybe he wanted to wait for the right time for HIM seeing as it's his personal life.. maybe he needed time to pass after all the BS NE crap that came out around the same time he DID tell his mom/fam/friends. who the heck knows. and why do YOU care so much? you don't appear to be a fan, so why do you bother? imo, it doens't matter. it was his business, his deal, and no one should have tried to make him confront an issue that he was obviously not ready to address.

slimon is a jerk

#63Regis - How did he use me????? He's funny, entertaining, a great singer and his last album that he finally got to pick the songs was great. I've had a blast following him these last 6 years, so if that is using me, then he can use me up because I'm having a great time. I will continue to follow him because I don't give a rat's ass if he's gay. Sounds to me like you're bitter and were overly invested. Not his fault.

ari

#74.. shame on him? forrrr no longer wearing a cloth brecelet that is 6-7 yrs old that was, from what i could see, getting tattered? huh?
please.. make some sense.
does a person have to wear a bracelet with WWJD on it to know what he would do?! wow. then a lot of us are so screwed!!
this is why i respond to these things lately. people like yourself who go on about clay fans being over the top.. but theyyyy, unlike yourself, are fans. so it would stand to reason they would follow his career.. even his every move! not the first star to have his/her fans know way too much about them. but to have people who are NOT fans just simply try to find every bit of whatever to put someone down?! to tear them down and pick them apart?! that is just insane.

Geraldo

He got a man whore!

shel

Is that Brandon Jenner???????????

skunk

Wow! For all these people who don't like Clay Aiken, they sure love him enough to go on and on and on...I think they protesteth too much! These people love him so much they can't stop talking about him. They all need their heads examined!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments