« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mets Streaker -- Take Me Out to the Balls Game!

5/13/2009 9:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing a strategically placed object wrapped around his junk, some insane Mets fan blessed Citi Field with its first streaker at last night's game.

The nearly nude exhibitionist made it pretty far -- and was able to slide into second base before security hauled his naked ass away.

WARNING: This video contains a whole lotta man-butt.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rock of

He is an idiot. It will cost him more than his 15 minutes of fame.

Mrs. Pine

Leave the naked guy alone, he was just showing Carlos Beltran how to slide!

artie help

this is blogger terri sliding onto her strap on, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

TweakyDeaky

"That's my boy, that's my best friend" Dude are you serious? You're actually taking credit for knowing this d'bag? In a post 9/11 world that dude is in deep doo-doo.

Whamo

Hey TweakyDeaky...What does this have to do with a post 9/11 world? He's a simple naked wack job, Relax man.
You think he might have bomb jammed up his ass?

Rip M 2 Shreds

I'd tap that ass....I'm just sayin'.....

arte help

OH, I GET IT ARTIE, NOW YOURE TRYING TO BE AN IMPOSTER OF ME, SORRY, NICE TRY, MAYBE NEXT TIME BECAUSE IM TOOFASTFORYOU

Mike Sacks

He was the most exciting part of last nights game. I'm so happy the video taped it. He got a standing ovation for the 40,000 fans in attendance. I don't think he's an idiot at all.

matt

Stupid mets fan. You should see the phillies fan who got on the field the other day, shook the third basemens hand (ibanez) and continued to shake security gaurd after security gaurd to a standing ovation. He had the phillies and even the braves chacking up. This guy went down like a bitc* mets fan.

Shane

Hahahahah! Great entertainment!
However, I thought the fines and jail time for this type of crime was pretty bad?!? Did he not know? Weird.

Nikki M

That is awesome! Except, didn't he give up a little easy? He just laid down and let them grab him. New York fans are such pu**ies. Yankees, Mets, Knicks, Jets, you are all the same!

Eric

He'll pay a big fine at most, no jail time... so I say it was worth it!

he'll hold that title forever!! cause nobody else can be first once that title is won.

!!

*shaking my head*

WHITE PEOPLE!

Nikko

Some of you need to lighten up and sprout a sense of humor. It was just a streaker...not a terrorist. You will enjoy life much more if you learn to see the humor in some actions even if you don't agree with them.

zippy

Craig aka the streaker is also the frontman for rock band One Time myspace.com/1xforyourmind