Farrah Fawcett Drops Her Bathing Suit Suit

5/14/2009 1:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Farrah FawcettFarrah Fawcett has dropped the lawsuit she filed over the iconic photo (left) of her in a red swimsuit. Go ahead, you know you wanna stare at it.

Fawcett sued Bio-Graphics, Inc, Pie International Inc. and author T.N. Trikilis back in February after they allegedly tried to lay claim to the famous hot shot and sell it as their own.

Farrah entered the dismissal on May 11.

Dr. DMgemini63

toofastforyou
You will make a great case study because you are one of the best examples of a mentally ill person I have see to date and in my line of work, I would know. Seek help soon, you are not funny and should maybe have someone read your responses before you hit send,

I remember her as an angel, she is still beautiful and I am a black woman. This is a good person who is near the end of her time here, please show some respect if you do not know the meaning ask someone.

1903 days ago

MGM KID

If you look close you can see the word "sex" curled in her hair...

1903 days ago

Kid Dyn-O-Mite

Prayers to Farrah and her family. I had this poster on my bedroom wall back in the 1970s. I stil remember it hanging above my bed...

1903 days ago

Millie

Gees toofastforyou....seems like you are not liked! you are an ass & finally it looks like we are all getting sick of your stupid comments....just because the site has "add your comments" maybe you should keep yours to youself. stay off the computer dumbass!

1903 days ago

Barb

Why are all these lawsuits coming at the end of her life. That interview with Ryan makes it more real, it is so obvious he loves her. Leave her in peace.

1903 days ago

Sean

WOW, I wish I own the rights to that poster. I was lucky enough to have Farrah sign that poster for me a few years back.
Too bad Farrah or her family don't own the rights. The other shots from that poster shoot are just as hot.

1903 days ago

Illinois person

Someone would have to have done this for her. If she's dear death (as reported) I doubt she's in any correct frame of mind to know what's up with any legal issues and/or what she would be signing. Just my opinion I'm sayin'. I do agree w/#14's comment although I believe the word is couth (I think) anyway shameful and shocking comments. Among her credits my personal favorite was The Barbara Hutton (Woolworth heiress) Story.

1902 days ago

cwazy

SHAME on those who are saying negative comments about SOMEONES LIVE THAT IS AT STAKES. she is DYING. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but she is SICK and you should RESPECT that. Honestly, if you suffered as much as she has, would you want people saying that about you? I doubt it. Then again, i bet most people wouldn't care if you act like that in real life towards your family or friends. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!

And may god be with you farrah..

1902 days ago

Rhonda

It's good she dropped the lawsuit. Ryan O'Neil should inherit nada, nothing, zilch, zero.

Ryan O'Neil is a Drug addict wife beater

1902 days ago

Malibu Barbie

Must be her legal people doing this! She is in no shape to handle these issues. God Bless you honey.

1902 days ago

Dixie

6. That poster is one of the best selling of all times... and notice she doesn't have fake boobs and she is not showing all her assets.

Posted at 1:03PM on May 14th 2009 by iconicposter

Its too bad that girls today dont take a good look at this poster and realize that they do not need fake boobs, fake lips, etc. to be beautiful. Natural beauty is the way to go.

1902 days ago

Rosie O"Dell

Farrah, I think it would be wonderful in the eyes of God, who is waiting for you with your beautiful crown all made up, to be in Heaven which is lined with streets of gold looking down on your family and guiding them in every step of the way that they need help. Farrah, get Ryan and Redman and the Priest and receive all the sacraments at once. Get married in the eyes of God whose love yearns to burn in your heart and make you his forever. I think your whole family would be greatly overwhelmed. All Blessings of God's Love to you and your family forever and ever. Go With God. He will never let you suffer again and loves you so much that when you find out how much your happiness will be forever for you and your family.

1901 days ago

Rosie O"Dell

THIS IS FOR TOO FAST FOR YOU"
YOU ARE A VERY CRUEL PERSON WHO'S OPINION DOESN'T COUNT FOR ANYTHING. AND THERE IS ONE PERSON YOU ARE NOT TO FAST FOR AND THAT IS GOD AND IF I WERE YOU I'D BE VERY AFRAID FOR WHAT YOU SAID.
YOU ARE AS RUDE AS RUDE CAN BE AND DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW YOU ARE SAYING THESE THINGS?
GROW UP!

1901 days ago

Mary

This is for Bio-Graphics, Inc, Pie International Inc. and author T.N. Trikilis hope you are reading this. Farrah dropped the suit, she isn't going to live too long. She could probably use the money and if you are in any position to send her some money you should

1900 days ago

nodoginnafight

I believe this poster still holds the record with 12 million sold. Iconic image.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments