Who the Hell Owns Michael Jackson's Junk!

5/14/2009 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonThe auction house that was going to sell millions of dollars of property from Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch has filed legal papers, because it seems everyone on earth is claiming they own the goods.

Jerry Hawxhurst, the lawyer for Julien's Auction House filed the papers because there's an ongoing dispute between Jacko and his former manager, Dr. Tohme, as to who controls MJJ Productions -- the owner of the property Julien's currently holds. The property includes the titles to three Rolls Royce cars.

Julien's is getting caught in the crossfire and doesn't want to give it to anyone, for fear the others will sue the auction house claiming they owned the stuff. So Julien's is asking the court to take control of M.J.'s stuff and decide who gets what.

UPDATE: Dr. Tohme just contacted TMZ. He says he controls MJJ Productions, but says all the auction items are in Jacko's name. Tohme tells us he's not trying to claim any of MJ's property.

UPDATE
: Dr. Tohme just contacted us again, to say that Michael is the one in charge of MJJ Productions, not him. Sounds like this is reason the papers were filed in the first place.

Launch photos

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

1987 days ago

What If

Jacko probably borrowed money against that stuff from anybody who was stupid enough to fall for it.....

Good for them to turn it over to the California Courts..... Hell, they don't have anything better to do with their time.... Right???

- Eric

1987 days ago

Lasso

Smart move by the auction house. Their lawyers are really hot.

1987 days ago

Shelly

What a perfect headline! Tmz you perverts lmao!!

1987 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

I OWN ONE OF HIS NOSES!!!
I WILL SELL IT FOR $1.00

1987 days ago

Woody McBreairty

What a strange situation. I was at the auction preview on 2 different days and I know first hand that practically noone showed up for the pre-auction review. It is my feeling this is why the auction house gave up the goods and returned them to Michael. They said the "settlement" served both parties well, they would be getting back the 2 million they'd spent, and that was the end of it. Apparently not. I'm glad I saw it in case it stays tied up in litigation until we are all dead and gone.

1987 days ago

mellon bruse N

A#1 mike and I are real good friends,he loves to joke and I clean his house.

1987 days ago

Roro

Red comment #1: toofastforyou! must lead a wonderfully insignificant life.

1987 days ago

OhWell

toofastforyou! is my Gay Lover

1987 days ago

barry Gordy is genius

I was just listening to the OFF THE WALL album on my way to the store. I love Michael Jackson. He's one of the very best entertainers of our generation. Respect that.

1987 days ago

barry Gordy is genius

MICHAEL JACKSON IS AWESOME... FRESNO LOVES MICHAEL JACKSON.

1987 days ago

NatTurner

Humor me. How does a jew use "millions of dollars worth" and junk in the same article. Which is it hymie, millions of dollars worth or junk?

1986 days ago

Niagara Mom

This is the best proof yet of what a narcissistic, self indulgent, egotistical (yes I know they all mean the same thing...but if the shoe fits...) swollen headed, FREAK the wacko Jacko has become! I don't know why they would bother auctioning off most of this stuff (although, I must admit, the scissorhand gloves are a cool collectible). No one is in love with Michael as much as Michael is! Toss the load into the trash. The price of gold is so low, that even if you melted down the gold bust, it wouldn't be worth more than a few hundred bucks anyway.
PLEASE, pull a Howard Hughes and find a place to live the rest of your existence in seclusion. You lost your clout 20 years ago!!

1986 days ago

Just Me

Why can't people just love and respect one another? Why does Michael's things have to be "junk" or "crap"? I owned a tattered and torn robe that belonged to my deceased grand father, but it got lost somehow when I moved many years ago and I wish I still had that robe. It may be junk to others but it meant a lot to me; oh the memories. You never know what something or someone means to a person unless you know or ask them.

1986 days ago

Spurs

Really. I mean, who gives a rats ass. It's all useless junk anyway. It has about as much value as the pedophile freak himself, and for all you retards that think he is sooooo cool, that would be no value at all.

1986 days ago