Kate Gosselin's Bodyguard

The New Costner?

5/15/2009 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0515_gosselin_tmz_audio_launch-1According to Detroit radio personality Mojo from Mojo in the Morning, "Jon & Kate Plus 8's" Kate Gosselin is getting hands on with her bodyguard -- and he saw it with his own eyes!

Mojo says he saw Kate and her busted weave last night at the Marriott with her hired protector, Steve Neild ... and they were holding hands!

tanya

Kate is not as stupid as jon. She did not cheat because she knows it would ruin what they are doing for the kids.

1950 days ago

anonymous

With all the paparrazi that is following this family around lately, I find it odd, that no one got a picture of this so called hand holding,

1950 days ago

Paris Who?

Wow---If I can have a bodyguard like him, I'll have eight kids. I do feel sorry for Jon, though. Noone should have that many children. The world's resources cannot sustain that kind of reproducing. Just run away with the bodyguard, Kate, and let someone capable of doing so take care of those children.

1950 days ago

BAILEY THE 13 YEAR OLD

yALL aRE pICKIN oN kATE . WELLL IF YA SK ME U SHUD SPED MORE TIME OFF THE COMPUTER FATTIES AND MORE TIME OUT SIDE. kATE IS A MOTHER AND NO MATTER WHAT IM SURE SHES THERE FOR HER KIDS....
bUT WHILE YOUR PICKING ON KATE JON OUT HAVE YOU KNOW WHAT WITH ANOTHER GIRL.......
sO wHAT IF KATE DOES THIS NOW THERE SHOWS GONNA DIE BUT ILL STILL WATCH KATE PLUS 8 OR W/E ITS CALLED AND JON ALREADY DONE THIS ALL .sO kATE yOUR mY hERO

1949 days ago

gokate

I can't believe all you people, judging a situation you know nothing about! How do you know she doesn't spend time with her kids? And have you ever watched the show? She loves those kids. And so what if she is bossy and outspoken - yes, bossy and outspoken - if it was Jon that was running the show (which obviously it couldn't be, as he appears to be one of the laziest, clueless men I've ever seen) you would not be describing his with negative adjectives.
You go Kate!! Do whatever you have need to protect and care for those beautiful children!!

1948 days ago

chan

I think that Jon Gossselin is a very nice person I wish I had a husband like that is romantic and kind and just plain considerate of others. I to live in pennslyvania I live in reading pennslyvania. and I personally think that Kate is going about this the wrong way first of all when you have a man like Jon your supposed to hold on to him not lose him out your life. after all he is the father of your kids kate remember that. also god created man and women to be happy in all times even when times get tough if you live Jon Kate then stop treating him like an animal like screaming at him in public places have a little respect for youself as well as your husband. Kate dont lose that husband of yours because there are not to many men like him out in the world today that actually care for there wifes my husband for example has no romantic feeiling in him what so ever and he can mistreat me lots have times even though i have two kids by him. So think about it greatly Kate dont lose your husband over something Im sure you two can work out.

1945 days ago

Kelvin

Jon, OctoMom is available....Go Get 'er!!

1943 days ago

tina

#41.... How can you sit there and talk bad about these kids? How would you feel if I said your kid was fugly? Those kids are adorable! Their personalities are even adorable. You will not see these kids on Nanny 911 that is for sure. At least they mind and help out around the house. I think even though Kate is very annoying and controlling in some aspects, she does a good job with those kids. Where is Jon through all of this? I do think she is hard on him, but he is a man and he needs to grown a pair and stand up to her and say. Look this is our life, not just yours. Treat me as a human being and let's do the best job we can as a family. You do NOT run the show! I am the man of the family, not you!

1943 days ago

tina

Would anyone like to place a bet that poster #112 might be Deanna Hummel? lol... Hey anything is possible!

1943 days ago

Robbin

Message to Jon Gosselin -- Stop complaining because you have to watch your kids while your wife is traveling to promote a book about YOUR family -- she is doing what she is supposed to do -- working hard and taking care of her family. How could you let her plan the birthday party alone when you know how much work it is. Stop being selfish. Put your kids first as Kate has done. You are just as much responsible for them being there as she is. Your copping out when the going gets tough is, well, a coppout! Think of all the days/years Kate handled the kids alone (and did a superior job) while you were gone from the house all day working. You should be proud of her -- not breaking her heart. You both signed up for the publicity when you signed up for the show and are paid very well for it. My advice to you? GROW UP AND STOP MOANING.

1942 days ago

tina

I agree with poster #117. Jon needs to grow up and start taking responsbility for his children. He is just whining b/c his wife is the bread-winner and he isnt. Well, if he would stay home, stop whining, and just take care of his children he should have some peace of mind about that. But it sounds as if that is not enough for him. He is just mad he isnt able to go bar-hopping so much.
Look at those kids closely next time, really look at them and try imagining what their lives will be like with a split family. Maybe it will help you put all of this in perspective.

Once again, GROW UP, STOP WHINING, AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY! You are no better than anyone else, we all have to do it.

1942 days ago

Kiara

*This is bs. The minute Jon had to switch places with Kate he messed around. Poor stay-home daddy. His punk a** showed up at the kid's party in a damn two-seater! She's on a bus with the kids. That was a visual of what their situation actually is. How selfish of her to make a career after being a stay-home mother for three years. Kate didn't cheat on him, and she's not a bitch for wanting her husband to help her with the kids. So she's bossy, obsessive over the kids, and anal. That's the biggest problem he has. He should be glad she cares that much about keeping his house clean, and making memories for those kids. If she didn't, he'd feel sorry for himself still. She takes good care of the kids, and is doing a great job with eight small children. I don't care how many people help out with them, she mother's those kids as if a mother with one or two. She spends quality time with each of them, keeps them clean, well fed, cultivates their extracurricular explorations, and loves them to death. You can't fake what we've seen for five years. I'm sure most of us couldn't do half of what she does without an extended trip to jail, or the loony bin. Yet, it's not enough. Until you've mothered any kids let alone eight, and well than you really don't have room for an opinion on how well she's doing. Besides that, all of you people accusing them of using their kids for money watch a marathon of at least the last two seasons, and see if your opinion changes any. They're not getting over on EIGHT children (especially on TLC) no matter what they're getting paid.

1941 days ago

PHC

If I were the wife of Kate's "bodyguard", I'd insist he get a new job. She's a manipulator and a fake celebrity. I wonder who pays the "bodyguard"? I'd bet the farm it's the kids.

1939 days ago

keepkira

Everyone should be realistic. John and Kate are normal people. We all go through the same kinds of things in a relationship. I'm stressed out with one baby. For her to have eight....I think she is entitled to be a little bitchy. They probably should of had more counseling than video time for the show. I think that would of helped.

1938 days ago

Pamela Patterson

Not surprised by this revelation. There is a picture on the internet of Kate and her brood on vacation in North Carolina over Memorial Day weekend and lo and behold the bodyguard is in the picture too. I would say that the chances that they are a pair are very good. I just wonder what his wife thinks?

1937 days ago