Miss California Is Donald Trump's Ex?!

5/16/2009 3:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "biblically correct" Miss California USA Carrie Prejean at a press conference in NYC on Tuesday (left) -- and The Donald's second wife Marla Maples at an event in Beverly Hills a while back (right).

Carrie Prejean and Marla MAples

Only one of them has had an "opposite marriage."

We're just sayin'.

SoCal Razzles

DAMN THAT'S RIGHT ON!

amt

OK, enough of the Carrie coverage. Yes, we know you hate her because you hate her opinion. Get over it and move on.

morenamami

I think i'm 2nd.

MISS CALIFORNIA IS DONALD TRUMP'S SIDELINE HO -- SPERM GUZZLER!

Robert007

Damn, they do look alike. Reminders for his past. I am so tired of hearing about Miss California. I can't wait until her 15 minutes are up.

CB

Hehe...after all my comments, you finally caught on! Duh, I thought I was going to have to wap you guys in the head till you saw it. It's not just Marla, look at a young Ivana, or his present wife Melania. They are all basically a certain type, and Carrie fits right in.

French Open Fan

I thought she looked more like satan. When I say HO you say BAG...

Charles

Enough already. We can see the writing on the wall: she'll start of by being a successful reality-TV star, and then move on to infomercials -- we'll recognize her from somewhere, but will be unable to recall where...

Marly Huston

Can't you haters get over this? You're embarrassing yourselves. The girl gave an opinion. The fear inside you people is appalling!!!! Get a life (preferably a moral one)!

barry Gordy is genius

Both of these young ladies look very good.

Shelly

Seriously, why do feel the need to put "biblically correct" in front of her name all the time??? Enough already!! Grow up and get over it!! It really makes you look extremely stupid. You really cannot stand the fact that someone else is able to have a different opinion than you, can you??

Gwen

I knew Donald couldn't turn down Carrie. If Melania leaves, we'll have an inkling as to why.

Mcelswick

You know I thought this was still America and you can have your own thoughts, and opinion and had the right to voice it. I have never seen anyone so hated because she made a statement. Leave her alone. For everyone that supports Gay Marriage that is your opinion and everyone let you voice that. Let her voice hers she does still have that right in AMERICA I think!!!

who dat

I had read somewhere that Trumps current wife was talking to a divorce attorney. Maybe Donald is linning up his next squeeze.

offtheproperty

They don't look anything alike, men and women are opposites and she trumps you in tolerance.

thechef

you TMZ people must be blind...different mouth turn, cheekbones, eyes shape (and color). just because the TMZ staff likes the back door, some of us still go through the front..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments