Sting

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

5/17/2009 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Every breath he takes we'll be watching Sting not age.

Sting
Here's the 35-year-old former Police frontman back in 1986 (left) -- and 23 years later, the 57-year-old version at an event in NYC last week (right).

Every little thing he does is magic.

MoulinRouge

When are you going to add NEITHER?? Aot of these stars dont look any better and fall under that category!

1921 days ago

jm

I don't think he looked great in 1986, to be honest - looked a little beat. So that certainly helps him now, since he's adopted a healthier lifestyle....

1921 days ago

yowza

Still very handsome, good clean living is why.

1921 days ago

Terri

LMAO I swear I thought she meant muscle, cuz I thought she surely does not mean the seafood, low and behold she did! Too funny! Um, the end/tip of his nose, definitely needs redone. My first thought -- cuz I had no idea about his yoga, but I definitely knew about the tantric sex, hell I think it was the first time I even heard the word was associated with him and Trudy. And no, but George Hamilton up there and I will definitely vote Plastic Surgery and far tooooo much tanning (as in overkill to the max - ha him and Lisa Rinna need to hook up).

1921 days ago

Terri

*put

1921 days ago

jen

Terri...That was a good play on words, You were right I meant "muscle"..LMAO..

1921 days ago

Reality

Not good genes or doc he looks awlful!!!

1921 days ago

Mariah

I think the "now" picture he looks like the creepy guy from Silence of the Lambs.

1921 days ago

Sarafina

Sting has a very regal, dignified Englishman's nose. He is a very handsome and talented man. And, even though he is the same age as my mother, I'd do him. Without a doubt.

1921 days ago

fleiter

Sting was near bald when he was 30. Now he's not. Good genes, my a$$.

1920 days ago

liz

He had his nose done a while ago...I know that for fact. (Compare close-up pics from his early Police days and you will see the big difference) He had a rounder tip of a nose. And yeah, his face is pretty smooth for a guy that age! He has to droop sometime! lol

1920 days ago

Disgusting

13 is right. When it's the women, everyone screams plastic surgery. When it's men, they say good genes. Lots of men, and more and more, get plastic surgery. Including bad plastic surgery, like him. Sting was pretty good looking when he was young, but not so much now. Is his nose messed up from surgery, or just aging. It's got that pinched old style nose job look. Men do NOT get better looking with age.

1920 days ago

R.Zimmerman

He is gross and a sad pervert and The Police may have been one of the WORST bands ever. That's it.

1920 days ago

yowza

He looks awesome..............LONG LIVE THE POLICE!!!!!!

1920 days ago

robynleigh

Saw him up close and personal...definitely good genes...he's still hot

1909 days ago