LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian

Game On!

5/18/2009 3:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Probably not the smoothest move ... LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian "ran into each other" at a bar inside the Staples Center during halftime yesterday.

leanne2-1
L.A. Laker Pau Gasol was player of the game -- on the court ...

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

pink floyd

#1.... one word to your responce garbage...and tmz why is this news.

pink floyd

toofastforyou.................second sucks.

Joan994

This was no chance meeting. Since when does LeAnn Rimes love basketball. She heard Eddie was going to the game and stalked him. She's still in lust for this guy. If it were by chance, Rimes would have avoided the situation when she saw him. LeAnn has become sad and pathetic as well as obsessed. Mrs. Cibrian needs to file a restraining order just to keep Rimes out of her life.

Jason

She still has her wedding band on I see.... interesting. I'm sure it was good catching up

who dat

I don't care about the losers this thread is about. So I will post an interesting story:
WHICH Pakistani officials, in town for Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari's meeting at the United Nations, spent $14,000 on lap dances and drinks at a topless bar? The expensive evening came just as President Obama was pledging billions in aid to that country and the United Nations was warning of 800,000 new Pakistani refugees.

That must have been some lap.

Joan994

LeAnn Rimes cancelled a concert in Jacksnonville saturdary so she could go to a lakers game without her husband and "acccidently" ran into Eddie? Ten thousand people at the game and she meets up with Eddie....can anyone say stalker? I suggest Eddie and his wife rent a movie tonight . No, not An Affair to Remember......Fatal Attraction. Glen Close plays LeAnn Rimes.

kennedy

she's so ulgy who would wnat her..except for her money.'

I Love Memphis

I feel sorry for her husband. I really do. She def likes this guy no doubt about it folks. She's got that 7 year itch thing. He probably has no interest in her at all. Just wants to you know what with her. I have a very low opinion of her now. Very low.

In Jax

Interesting...she just canceled a concert in Jax...due to no voice.

Kooky Fan

#10 glad to read the comment, thought I was the only one that thought she was a dog.

Cleveland-West_Side

"She's a man, baby!"

1983 days ago

Exploitation off the Backs of Their Children for PERSONAL GAIN -- For SHAME!!!

This is pathetic. How sad for their respective husbands and wives.

Joan994

It's pretty clear LeAnn's marriage is over. The divorse is being negotiated and her husband probably wants a lot of money for their private sex tapes. They must be wild. Nobody has seen her husband in weeks while she's out trying to drum up any publicity she can. She use to be someone with the great potential to be a woman of substance. Now, she is just another skank. Yesterday, someone posted a note declaring her "LeAnn the Casino Singing lounge Lizard."

Joan994

I just read the new mansion that Rimes and her husband built, but never lived in, is up for sale in Nashville for $7 mil. I guess those hicks are tired of her selling her books and music in Nashville while flaunting her lifestyle in LA. Can anyone say "Divorse On". We better see Eddie and his wife in a little PDA in the next few days or his wife is going to read about her divorse in the paper.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments