Rapper Gunned Down in Shopping Mall Shooting

5/18/2009 10:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DollaAn Atlanta-based rapper named Dolla was brutally shot and killed at the Beverly Center in Los Angeles earlier this afternoon.

Dolla -- who was hanging out at the mall with another rapper -- was shot in the head at around 3:10 PM PST, according to the LA Times.

Two suspects allegedly fled the scene after the incident -- one was arrested a short time later while trying to catch a flight at LAX.

He was 21.

Story developing ...

Nikki

R.I.P. DOLLA =(

LeslieNJodi

I THINK THAT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE BEING RUDE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS LIKE TO LOSE SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU RAPPER OR NOT THAT IS SOMEONES SON AND FAMILY AND FOR YOU TO COMMENT ON IT LIKE THAT IS WRONG I HOPE THAT HIS FAMILY MAKE IT THROUGH THIS OKAY AND HAE ALL THE SUPPORT THEY NEED I KNOW FIRST HAND HOW IT FEELS TO LOSE SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU AND FOR ALL THOSE LAME PEOPLE OUT THERE SAYIN IGNORANT THINGS WAIT TIL YOUR IN THEIR SHOES BET YOU WON'T HAVE ONE DAMN THING TO SAY THAN RIP

huge ego

valley girl im sure it wasnt an east coast west coast thing you loser-try waiting till the story develops before you start taklin out the side of your neck

and BEVERly hills employee...i wish you would let me konw what your real name is cuz im really wondering what power u have to keep anyone out of BH and your just an employee? i wuold love to meet u face to face and u tell me i wont live there..

people like you make me sick..get off your high horse..maybe you'll be the next victim..:)

Nnahh

#31. Your attitude and ignorance is exactly why your unfortunate enough to only work in Beverly Hill and not actually live there yourself. Its good to see you enjoy protecting and serving people who could give a f*** about you! RIP Dolla.

charbaby

Number 23 get a freaking life who cares about your stupid dumb add this topic is on the guy that got killed you are so insensitive dumb ass.

kk

And we care because??

Cityofbeverlyhillsemployee2

@ City Of Beverly Hills Employee...
Most of us here at the city do not like you.We know exactly who you are because you are always saying racist things about the blacks and hispanics.I am white and i see you everyday and kills me not to say anything to you about this.You are just a racist coward.I bet that you are just scared of blacks.You are a punk.A straight punk with no b..lls.I bet that your wife have more b..ls than you.At least she looks like she does.See ya at work tomorrow RACIST COWARD

huge ego

37---OKAAAYYY!!!! i couldnt have said that better myself lol

some of these coments on here really make my stomach turn for real..people talk so much S* it until it happens to someone in they family or someone they know..then if tmz posted a story bout that and people made those type of comments they would be ready to raise hell..

god dont like ugly people....

you guys are idiots

Hey Idiots,
The Beverly Center is not in Beverly Hills.....if you don't believe me, GOOGLE IT! And what does it matter if he got shot in Beverly Hills or in LA? The point is he got shot and we should'nt regard it in a geopraphical context,

1921 days ago

Damn just becaue he's a rapper doesn't mean he's a thug and deserves to die. Yall should be ashamed of yourselves.

Nnahh

TMZ AND PEREZHILTON really make me question they morality by making topics like this open for comment....

They know how ugly a lot of people choose to be and disrespect the dead. Death is too sensitive of a subject to not at least moniter comments for rude and racist ones. You shouldn't have to know him to feel some type of sympathy for the fact that he was ONLY 21 and MURDERED. RIP DOLLA

kpup

With a recession going on, I guess a Dolla doesn't go as far as it used to.

Ms Honey

R I P! Another young talented life gone! Much love Baby Boy!

white chocolate

Hell, if this was a 21 year old white singer from a Death Metal band no one would give a crap. There are senseless murders everyday but unless your rich and famous no one cares. That's the only reason you people are remotely upset by this. Look at his song titles, dude can't even spell.

Kasey

God Bless You Dolla, and his fa,ily, relative, friends, and many fans. Stay strong and keep your heads held way up high, cause I know the justice is gonna bite the asses of the ones that did this to him.I really admired Dolla, and it brings me to tears every time I think about what happened to him. God Bless Dolla, and R.I.P-Kasey

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments