Hugh Jackman's Crappy Gig

5/19/2009 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even 'Sexiest Man Alive' Hugh Jackman has to curb his own dog.

media_removed_250.jpg

The 40-year-old cleaned up after his pup JJ, while walking around NYC on Monday.

Hugh is steaming hot.

Antfan

The breed looks like a beabull. I have one and they are great puppies! Half Beagle / Half English Bulldog

Diggers

That is actually an American Bulldog... looks like a Scott line face. There is also another subset called Johnsons... who tend to have more of the 'English Bulldog' style face with the pug-like nose.

I have a 16 month old male purebred who's an abused rescue... and he's about 120 pounds. He is THE best thing that has ever happened to me!

I heart Ambulls!

Ryoichi Morita

I love the proud expression on the dog's face. Truly a Kodak moment.

UhDuh

Well, if it is an Ambull, Hugh cut his tail which is not customary for an Ambull. Just sayin'... I think it is a boxer. Sorry.

Diggers

My rescue's tail is cut as well, and you are right, it is NOT part of the correct breed standard.... remember, there are still a TON of irresponsible breeders out there and we don't know where this dog came from. Also not customary for modern bulldogs is baiting/fighting, but mine had been as well.

Unfortunately, many people still do ridiculous things to animals. =(

UhDuh

You may be right then. I know that the pups of both breeds really do favor each other. The AmBulls have a wider body though. But they are both awesome, loyal and soooo strong.

Diggers

You are absolutely right... it is extremely difficult to tell the difference sometimes! We originally thought our rescue was a boxer too (as did everyone who approached me walking him on the street) and it was only through doing a DNA check and much research that we were able to get to the bottom of exactly WHAT he was.

They are very similar! =)

whocares

I wish some of my neighbors would pick up after their dogs when the let them poop on my lawn. Why would you just leave it???? I am thinking of going TMZ on them and setting up video poop surveillance....

Jennifer Bouldack

It is NOT a boxer. Stop saying it is - it's annoying. You say you even have a boxer, so you ought to know this isn't a boxer.

bumble

i love love love hugh jackman but this dog steals the scene! he is too adorable!

Shaniqua

i wish this was shot from a different angle with a full-on view of hugh's glorious ass

Mrs Patrick Campbell

We suspect that homosexual Hugh can often be found in that positia!

rita

Whoa his legs got skinny. Did you see him in Wolverine, yowsers he was a tank. Oh that little puppy he's soooooo cute! Well the whole Jackman clan is an attractive brood i don't suppose they could have gotten an ugly pooch it just would clash with all the gorgeous in that household.

1983 days ago

tete

how can you be so ignorant about the dog's breed? it's not a bulldog, it's not a boxer, it's a beagle! and yes, the look on its face is hilarious, but beagles can be very annoying and have serious weight problems. and could you please cut it out with this guy's hotness? he's just alright.

1983 days ago

peace

I agree on the american bulldog as well. Too stocky for beagle. Adorable pup.

1983 days ago