Mila Kunis -- What's Your Handicap?

5/19/2009 10:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She did star in "Krippendorf's Tribe" -- so maybe Mila Kunis deserved to park in a handicapped spot during a coffee run in L.A. yesterday ... right?

media_removed_250.jpg

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

nacho

#9 Destiny - I don't care if it was for 30 seconds.. it is still WRONG...
it's against the law.. and it's shameful.
Handicap spots are for just that - HANDICAP people - not for people running in quick to get coffee...
what if your mother, sister, brother, grandma, etc. was handicap and had an appointment and needed to park there, but NOOO, selfish what's her face was parked there.. maybe you'd be singing a different tune then.

1948 days ago

LH

This is a big deal. The Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) is a federal law. May I suggest that anyone who blows off the Civil RIghts of disabled persons which are protected by FEDERAL LAW need to educate themselves and their children how it could feel to pay a $330.00 Fine, Court costs, and depending on the long arm of the presiding Judge - ninety days to six months in Jail. Or, do community service serving the needs of a wheelchair-bound person. Also, DO NOT use the toilets designated for elderly and/or disabled persons even if they are empty and there are no elderly and/or disabled persons in sight. What is a elderly and/or diabled person supposed to do? Relieve themselves in their pants?

I agree that selfish Mila needs to be mailed a citation. Also, police should be empowered to tow away vehicles improperly parked in a parking space designated for the Elder and Handicapped persons.

1947 days ago

Joanna

Hiow does everyone know this is her car? Maybe she is driving someone around that is handicapped. We dont know if someone is in the car who has the handicap permit. Let's not assume until we know for sure. Maybe she had paparazzi on her tail and she wanted a quick getaway. Who knows...

1947 days ago

WorkingMom

Some of you people are just plain ignorant. My 80 year old mother NEEDS a handicap spot because she just had knee replacement surgery. Maybe she should have to walk from the back of the parking lot while so you lazy asses can park a few feet closer. I never use a handicap spot unless I'm taking my mother somewhere and if she isn't planning on getting out of the car, I don't use her permit. I will park in the back and walk while she waits in the car. It's called common courtesy. I feel so sorry for you people that don't feel this is such a big deal. You apparently haven't been raised right.

1947 days ago

FlamingoNut

LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1947 days ago

Jazzmine

One minute, one hour...it doesn't matter.
WALK the steps that you are blessed to be able to do
and don't take it for granted.
She's still an idiot.

1947 days ago

canadasue

I absolutely detest the selfish inconsiderate people that do this! Grrrr... Where is a ticket guy/tow truck when you need one???

1947 days ago

JJ

((((78. Hiow does everyone know this is her car? Maybe she is driving someone around that is handicapped. We dont know if someone is in the car who has the handicap permit. Let's not assume until we know for sure. Maybe she had paparazzi on her tail and she wanted a quick getaway Who knows... Posted at 6:30PM on May 19th 2009 by Blah blah))))

Federal law states the handicapped spaces are for the DRIVER of the vehicle. It doesn't cover you if you are taking a person that is handicapped or in a wheelchair. NOT if YOU are driving the car with a handicap person. They believe you can help the person out of the car & then find a parking space. ONLY for a driver that is handicapped.

On a side note: A neighbor told my husband that if he should lose his legs or the use of the he would just want to die. Karma. . . . one month later he broke his neck swimming and was paralyzed from the neck down. He changed his mind about wanting to die. The old saying, "Don't judge until you have walked a mile in my shoes!"

1947 days ago

jmjesquire

I'm disappointed. I used to like her, but now I'm not so sure. :(

1947 days ago

gus

I used to like her. Now I know she is just another in a long line of spoiled, self-entitled POS celebrities who think their needs are above all others. FU Mila. Hope the chai latte was worth it.

1947 days ago

Payback4u

The word today boys and girls is....lazy bitc................

1946 days ago

vanoliza

oh please, i am quite sure she wanted to get in and out before she was held there by a swarm of papzi's and they will stand behind the car and will block her in,all you ppl need to think about how her life is not yours you can park anywhere with no worries of a swarm of ppl surrounding you, SHE CANT!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5