'Real Housewives' to Invade, Exploit Beverly Hills

5/19/2009 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The producers behind the "Real Housewives" shows are hunting for their next attention-whoring lineup of women to cash in on -- and this time they're setting their sights on Beverly Hills.

Real Housewives

TMZ has stumbled upon a brand new casting ad saying:

"Bravo is looking for outgoing, exciting, strong, focused women who reside in and around the Beverly Hills area that want to share their lives.

"We are looking for women who are lively and energetic, with defined opinions and views. Our featured women should have busy lives, be involved with the community, have a strong work ethic, and an active social calendar."

Translation -- They want some unbeweaveably crazy, catty, standoffish quasi-rich chicks who are willing to drum up enough faux-drama to keep people glued to their TVs. It's Bev. Hills, people... they shouldn't have too much trouble.

yeah....and?

One would think that after all the horrible things that get said about these ladies IN PUBLIC that they could never even find people to audition! But they sure will. The day I put my life and families lives out their for the public to judge.

Do these women just think they have to be on TV? Do they really think its a positive step for them and their families. The whole series has been joke. A step in the wrong direction for us women, they are laughing at you gals, not with you. You are a pawn in their game to make money. Hello, get a clue.

Name one of these reality shows that a person actually comes out for the good. Just one. Nope, can't think of one either.

Linda Mott

ENOUGH! I think when a show goes over big, they overdue it. Does anyone really care how they live?

Lil

#12 dont call me sweetie, Im not your sweetie what are you one of those hideous unclassy and ugliest looking AND sounding women on the planet. I already said it and will say it again.
Those women are not attractive in any way shape or form. They are UGLY. They talk like stupid wops and are just HIDEOUS!
At least the girls from the oc take us beautiful places and have somewhat glorious partys...excluding tamaras.
I love them!
They are beautiful woman physically but not so much inside.
Who wants to look at ugly and crass women?

shae

No! I'm still waiting on the RHW of Dallas! So many of the Cali women are the same...why not expand to Miami, Chicago, Dallas, etc. Oh, and some totally random place like Minneapolis/St Paul, or Salt Lake City...

hmmm..

They'd be better off in Palos Verdes. Unfortunately, our fake, catty, entitled rich bitches are the bitchiest.

RedBird

Bravo needs to get rid of Bethenny, Jill and LuAnn from NY. Tamra and Vicky from OC and the entire cast of Atlanta.

RedBird

Anything's better than watching those NY harpies. Horrible, horrible women.

RedBird

The grossest one of all has to be Jill Zarin. The "fame" has gone straight to her ugly head and now she's pimping everything in sight......from chocolate to her own mother. It's so disgusting and low class. If Andy Cohen possessed a set, he'd have grilled her over her vile behavior during the reunion. And her two lap dogs are nasty as well....Ginger and Bethenny. Although Ginger has the cuter face.

Brattus Rattus

I have found all of the RH casts to be funny in their own way. Some of the women are so goofy that you watch to see what they do next. Out of all of the RH casts I have only found Kelley (of NY) to really rub me wrong. It's too early to tell about the NJ ladies. If they can pay $120k in cash for anything...more power to them. I did have the same IRS thought though. LOL

Beverly Hills will just be about them and the OC ladies trying to out-do each other. I like the idea of Texas, Iowa or some random destination.

It's only entertainment. They make ZERO impact on my life to really judge any of them.

Jennifer

If you dont like it, CHANGE THE CHANNEL PEOPLE! Its obvious you people bitching about this show watch it!

RedBird

#18 Sweetie....Sweetie, darling if you think those OC surgically-altered skanks are attractive you need to get to an eye doctor! STAT! There is nothing natural and nothing attractive about middle-aged, under-educated, over-inflated bimbos desperately trying to turn back the clock and hanging out their wrinkled, sun-damaged implants for the whole world to see.

RedBird

#26 - Jennifer

If you don't like the comments here.....don't read them! Go to another website!

Amazing how that works, huh?

Lil

#28 Sweetie??? You need to stop calling strangers that, it makes you look like one of the
hags from nj.
Gretchen is not gorgeous???? Tamara is not attractive?? All of them
have in their day have been very beautiful women that still are
attractive!!! EXCEPT for Lynne!! Her and Vicky need to reallllly lay
off the surgeries especially Lynne but no I like their lifestyles and they are fun to watch....Sorry, change the channel when they are on, I do with the nj hags.

Cleveland-West_Side

The add didn't reference anything about "Free Booze," did anybody hear anything about "Free Booze?" IS ANYONE GOING TO GIVE ME "FREE BOOZE?"

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Everyone hates the blonde from Atlanta yet she isn't the worst. I haven't seen NJ but the NY one with the woman who goes partying with her hippie niece is a total biotch. That woman makes me sick. I can tell she is a total poser of a woman with class yet she has none.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments