Spencer Pratt -- Worst Poser in History

5/20/2009 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Honestly, none of this makes sense. But the most nonsensical part of this Mixed Martial Arts rap video -- Spencer Pratt attempting to act hard in the background throughout the whole thing. If you ever wanted to laugh at someone, this is your time to shine.

lat

There is nothing funnier than a rich white guy trying to act black!!

den in sac

Big ol' Dork!

jaaamie

i love spencer pratt!!! he is hiliarioooous

junebuggyz

Spencer Pratt looks like the Shamwow dude

someguyinAustin

He's bouncing around like a f-ing monkey. Why in the world does he think he's cool? Referring to him as a douchebag is an insult to all douchebags in the world.
Thanks for the memory Heidi. Your secret is safe with me. ;)

Jess

Spencer Pratt is the biggest douchebag in the world...big time looser for real!!!

Trooper Tom

I actually feel embarassed for this tool

Kee

OM F-ING GOODNESS. I WISH I COULD JUST PUNCH THIS PU$$Y IN THE FACE. WHAT A LOSER/POSER/DOUCHE!!!! AS IF THAT BS EPISODE (WHICH I AM ASHAMED TO SAY I EVEN WATCHED!) OF THE HILLS, WASN'T BAD ENOUGH WHERE HE AND HIS EQUALLY LOSER/POSER/DOUCHE FRIEND STRAIGHT BUTCHERED AMERICANIZED SLANG AS WE KNOW IT.

Whit

Pratt looks like an ape! Seriously - he's walking/hopping up and down like an APE!

Jenna

"One of these things is not like the other"...lol
He looks like a drunk ape. I'm pretty sure that dude just lost some street cred having Spencer in his video...lmao!!

Kali

OMG!!! What the hell is he doing?? He looks so out of place and lost!!

Vicky

wait wait....Is this how you do it....Do I look cool....Is this Gangsta.....Should i give a mean face........WHAT AN IDIOT......SNL DON'T LET US DOWN YOU CAN DO WONDERS WITH THIS JOKE......

Sasha

GOOD LORD. JUST WHEN I THOUGHT SPENCER COULDN'T GET ANY MORE DOUCHEY, HE GOES AND DOES THIS CRAP. SMH. HE IS SO FAR FROM "COOL/HOOD" IT'S A SHAME. SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE HIM TO THE MAT!!! SMH.

Ava Rose

OMG!!~~Im speechless!~~I really hope this was intended as a joke becuz it was HILARIOUS!!~~I just sat here watching in shock, whoever this Kevin Casey guy is just commited career suicide with this one!!~~I mean they were all lookin a little weak but Spencer in the back ground looking like a damn white gorilla ruined any chances of this becoming a "hard" video!!!~~This was great!!!~~Heidi Im so jealous!!~~~~~~~hahahahahahahahaha

Smithers180386

Hahahahaha hilarious .... pratt you poser!